Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No atomizer found and low pin 510
Hi, my cuboid 200 stopped suddenly working after about 500 puffs in two months. Observing my box, 510 spring loaded pin is lower than It should be without any reason. With atom like cubis pro the box gives me error message "no atomizer found" and it's not possible Reading resistance value. With other atoms that have pin regulation (like Griffin or limitless) the resistance value is read, but it's not correct and It varies top much (0.3, 0.7, 0.5, etc on the same resistance).
I'm so sad because I can't use it anymore.
I'd like a solution for this situation, could you help me please?

Lele

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Apparently the maximum length of 510 atty pin the spring loaded pin can handle is 4.6mm. At any rate, some people have found they can persuade the mod's pin back out with tweezers
(02-21-2017, 06:35 PM)Lele Wrote:  Hi, my cuboid 200 stopped suddenly working after about 500 puffs in two months. <clip>
I'd like a solution for this situation, could you help me please?

Lele

I'd try a whole new tank, preferably a Joyetech, that one is oversized. Check the specs and the diameter of the tank that is paired.
I think I would pair it with the Joyetech EXCEED D22 link: http://www.joyetech.com/product/exceed-d22/
-=ϴ=-
Δ
|

Join us
Aliens are your friend!

Anti Spam Bot 18.x
Joyetech THE Premiere Electronic Cig. Manuf.
since it looks like you have tried different tanks & do get some readings that may not be correct. it seems like a sticking 510. I would Remove batteries first. saturate a cottonball with rubbing alcohol & swab around the 510 connection on both the tank & Cubiod then as Vapeoholic suggested try to move the pin back up with tweezers or by pushing it with a screwdriver then swap again with alcohol. Let it sit after for 5-10 minutes for the alcohol to evaporate. I clean my 510's at least twice a month when I run tanks that use wattage over 100 I find this same issue on some of the tanks & the threads of the tank will be black. I clean them up & I am back working it is worth a shot before spending any money
you could also try pulling the pin down a hair on the tank,that sometimes works too.
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
rubbing alcohol would be recommended use 70% solution. but if you have a alcohol for gadgets you can use it its more safe or use a lighter fluids. to dry the juice inside.. just take it slow it might freeze the spring. so sont push it it may break. just wait till its dry out
[Image: ?banner=14409]
still a guest? want to register?  CLICK HERE