Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eGo ONE Important Service Question??? Administrator Help?
感叹 
Just tried to plug my eGo ONE in to charge for the night... sometimes it is a bit difficult getting the plug to insert to the battery to charge. It plugged in fine but isn't lighting up the little red light??? I am worried that the connection got damaged somehow but I can't tell, how do I go about getting this serviced ASAP. I'll go crazy without it if it isn't working in the morning and I have to be without for days or weeks!

I live in Southern California, how do we get Joytech products serviced?? I am sure it will be a nightmare.
Hi, Rockawsom.
Have you ever changed another USB plug? Maybe there is something wrong with the plug, change it and try again!
The ego one plugin device has to fit strongly, so it is very tight fitting into the insert. You really have to push hard.
Afaik all joyetech plugins are quite the same, so maybe it is just the device case that has been bend a bit. Just try another micro USB plugin.
[Image: idCsPlr1j]
(04-06-2015, 04:22 AM)MBAdept Wrote:  The ego one plugin device has to fit strongly, so it is very tight fitting into the insert. You really have to push hard.
Afaik all joyetech plugins are quite the same, so maybe it is just the device case that has been bend a bit. Just try another micro USB plugin.

Yes, if the red light did not flash when you charge the battery, there is an essue on the plug or USB cable. Change a new one and try again.
Really Hope you got this worked out..definitely no fun going without! ?
Cigarette free since November 2013! ?大咧嘴
Wow, it looks like there isn't any feedback from rockawsom.
Maybe it is working now and he is just busy vaping. Best case I think 眨眼
[Image: idCsPlr1j]
(04-13-2015, 12:13 PM)MBAdept Wrote:  Maybe it is working now and he is just busy vaping. Best case I think 眨眼

Yeah, that's the best result. 酷