Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eGo ONE Leaking??
I just recently bought the eGo ONE and have been LOVING it BUT.....

The last day or so I have been having trouble with leaking of juice through the vent holes and can't seem to figure out whats going on??? Have tried tightening and checking everything. Thought maybe a seal or grommet fell off or??? Not sure why this is happening but it's really frustrating and costly as going through juice like crazy !!

When I blow through the mouthpiece juice just almost flows out from the vent holes, also juice is being pulled up from the tank and almost even into the mouthpiece??

Any suggestions or similar experiences would be GREATLY APPRECIATED !!! There has to be a simple fix and/or reason for this that I am missing??

嗯
I've met the same suituaion, however I reduce the amount of E-juice and the problem become better.
Realized that the atomizer head was coming apart... replaced it and now no problems.
Problem Solved
(04-03-2015, 01:55 PM)rockawsom Wrote:  Realized that the atomizer head was coming apart... replaced it and now no problems.
Problem Solved

Well done!!! 大咧嘴
Good to hear you got it all fixed up!
Cigarette free since November 2013! ?大咧嘴
sometimes mouth inhaling brings leakage, lung inhaling less happened.
e-juice drop quickly but vape less, which remained in the air-flow, leak from the bottom...This is my thinking.