Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite wattage while you are vaping?
What's your favourite wattage while you are vaping?
In my opinion, 30W is my favourite.
I actually switch it up alot depending on my mood and the flavor im vaping. Newer juices freshly made seems to taste better on lower watts.. higher watts for my steeped juices which is my favorite! Just my personal opinion
Cigarette free since November 2013! ?大咧嘴
I also change it up a good bit. It depends on the tank I'm using and also the juice.
I seem to prefer 6 to 8 watts , but then on some I prefer 17 to 20 watts. Juice flavors change with different wattage so I like to try them all out 微笑
I run some of my tanks (Delta II and Aspire Atlantis) at 33-40 watts on average (depending on mood). I found the sweet spot (for me) on the Arctic is at 53 watts (sometimes I bump it to around 70). And the Kanger Subtank mini never above 25 watts, or it starts to taste nasty.
(03-31-2015, 12:40 AM)vallou Wrote:  I also change it up a good bit. It depends on the tank I'm using and also the juice.
I seem to prefer 6 to 8 watts , but then on some I prefer 17 to 20 watts. Juice flavors change with different wattage so I like to try them all out 微笑

6 to 8 watts? It's too low to have enough vapor. I prefer 20 watts at least.

(03-31-2015, 08:46 AM)reszaak Wrote:  I run some of my tanks (Delta II and Aspire Atlantis) at 33-40 watts on average (depending on mood). I found the sweet spot (for me) on the Arctic is at 53 watts (sometimes I bump it to around 70). And the Kanger Subtank mini never above 25 watts, or it starts to taste nasty.

I think it's horrible for me to rise up to 50w, 30w may be the best.
(03-30-2015, 11:48 PM)amy Hedrick Wrote:  I actually switch it up alot depending on my mood and the flavor im vaping. Newer juices freshly made seems to taste better on lower watts.. higher watts for my steeped juices which is my favorite! Just my personal opinion

Hi, Amy, see you again.
I like fruit flavor such as Sweet Watermelon or lemon in summer, and banana or grape in winter.
I often switch it down to the lower wattage. 微笑
(03-31-2015, 09:02 AM)mateng Wrote:  
(03-31-2015, 12:40 AM)vallou Wrote:  I also change it up a good bit. It depends on the tank I'm using and also the juice.

6 to 8 watts? It's too low to have enough vapor. I prefer 20 watts at least.
I still use a protank or aero tank a lot , so I like the the lower watts for that or it has a burnt taste , if I'm using subtank then I like the higher wattage say closer to 20 watts

(03-31-2015, 08:46 AM)reszaak Wrote:  I run some of my tanks (Delta II and Aspire Atlantis) at 33-40 watts on average (depending on mood). I found the sweet spot (for me) on the Arctic is at 53 watts (sometimes I bump it to around 70). And the Kanger Subtank mini never above 25 watts, or it starts to taste nasty.
I think it's horrible for me to rise up to 50w, 30w may be the best.
I prefer to run my K4 at 14-15W, my Subtanks (with RBA bases) at 20-25W and my RDAs (Derringer/Marquis) at 35-40W or so...
微笑 Stinky free since Sep 11, 2010 微笑
going above 50 watts is on a .2 ohm coil (The Arctic) that is made for higher wattage
(03-31-2015, 10:07 AM)reszaak Wrote:  going above 50 watts is on a .2 ohm coil (The Arctic) that is made for higher wattage

Are you serious? A 0.2ohm coil with 50 watts?
Does it burn? It's really unbelievable.