Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
setups that work best
What's the best setup that works for all of you? I like different ones and even drip some when I'm home, but I am at work a lot and need different suggestions!! Thanks again for all info and opinions
I have the EGrip and purchased the RBA Base and 510 Adapter (to check coil resistance).  I have to say that this is about as close to dripping as you can get, without actually dripping.  

Flavor and Vapor are phenomenal, but still getting used to arranging wicking material so it doesn't leak.  

I was having issues with burnt tastes with original coil, changed to the other included coil and burnt taste went away, for about two days.  

Turned wattage down and dealt with it until my RBA Base arrived and now I'm VERY HAPPY with the EGrip!  
Whatever you do, STAY OFF THOSE STINKIES!!!

[Image: quit-smoking-banner.php?key=34289]
My favorites are my eGrip and istick. They are both awesome devices
Thanks for the suggestions, I like hearing everyone's opinion. Always helps in making my decisions!!
I run a Sigelei 150 watt and swap around between sub ohm capable tanks. I also have a CF Subohm and a Hammer Mech mod to change things up now and then. I have some older eGos and some smaller tanks for when i feel i NEED a bigger nic hit... kinda rare these days lol. I find myself running my Delta 2 the most out of all the tanks I run on my Sigelei (also have a Kanger Subtank Mini, Aspire Atlantis and a Horizon Arctic), it seems to be the better flavor producer in my .5 ohm tanks (the Arctic is .2 and a higher wattage beast of a tank) and gives some nice clouds. The flavor difference in that Delta II I completely think comes from the radical coil design with the liquid control, its a game changer in my opinion. Sometimes I wish the Delta II had a little more room for more juice (5ml maybe would be good), but its awesome for the amount it holds.