Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The star of the month !
Thank you so much joytech!! Definitely an awesome idea!! ?

Thank you joytech!! Loving the star of the month!
Cigarette free since November 2013! ?大咧嘴
Great idea, so glad to be here! Love trying all the new products I can get my hands on, and I think the ego one will be my next!! 大咧嘴
(03-25-2015, 10:43 AM)amy Hedrick Wrote:  Thank you so much joytech!! Definitely an awesome idea!! ?

Hi, Amy
Congratulations!
Thanks for your supports to joyetech, you are elected not only you have the highest reputation at this time, but also you are one of active members. I believe you will make persistent efforts.
Come on, everybody, write down your thoughts on the comments section, we want to listen to your voice!
(03-25-2015, 10:57 AM)devns678 Wrote:  Great idea, so glad to be here! Love trying all the new products I can get my hands on, and I think the ego one will be my next!! 大咧嘴

Thanks, buddy.
The more comments you publish, the more opportunities you will gain!
夸奖 
sounds good to me
(03-25-2015, 11:00 AM)walter Wrote:  
(03-25-2015, 10:43 AM)amy Hedrick Wrote:  Thank you so much joytech!! Definitely an awesome idea!! ?

Hi, Amy
Congratulations!
Thanks for your supports to joyetech, you are elected not only you have the highest reputation at this time, but also you are one of active members. I believe you will make persistent efforts.
Come on, everybody, write down your thoughts on the comments section, we want to listen to your voice!
Thank you Walter!
(03-25-2015, 11:02 AM)walter Wrote:  
(03-25-2015, 10:57 AM)devns678 Wrote:  Great idea, so glad to be here! Love trying all the new products I can get my hands on, and I think the ego one will be my next!! 大咧嘴

Thanks, buddy.
The more comments you publish, the more opportunities you will gain!

Will definitely be active on here as soon as I get it all figured out! Thanks for the opportunity to be apart of this group!
Awesome and (I think) original idea!
Congrats Amy 微笑
微笑 Stinky free since Sep 11, 2010 微笑
awesome idea!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(03-25-2015, 11:00 AM)walter Wrote:  

Hi, Amy
Congratulations!

That's awesome!! I definitely will, i really like this site! Thanks again! So very excited!