Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The star of the month !
夸奖 
Dear friends, Joyetech Social has been available for nearly one month. In order to appreciate your support and love for Joyetech, we select our Star of Month in Social.

Joyetech social selection rules :
1, The star of the month is picked out from the active subscribers.
2, The star of the month can not re-election so that more members could have opportunities.
3, The more comments you publish, the more opportunities you will have.
4, The amount of posts isn’t the only one reference to select the stars. The number of response, members’ reputation, the proper subject or influential recommends, are all our consideration factors.
5, We will invite super moderators or senior members to vote for the star of the month.
6, Super moderators can not participate in the selection.
7, The star of the month will be elected out in the last Friday of each month, the star will gain the latest products. Come on, wonderful prizes are waiting for you.
This is an awesome idea. I got several users in mind who might be in the range of the star of the month award, and I look forward to see if one of my favorites is in the race 微笑
Very nice work so far, dear community. 心
[Image: idCsPlr1j]
this can be good 微笑
Awesome idea, rewarding vapors for the love of vape ♡ keep up the great products微笑
nice idea
more life to the forum and still growing 微笑
When you dream there are no rules.
People can fly. Anything can happen.
Sometimes there
(03-24-2015, 07:51 PM)MBAdept Wrote:  This is an awesome idea. I got several users in mind who might be in the range of the star of the month award, and I look forward to see if one of my favorites is in the race 微笑
Very nice work so far, dear community.  心

That's really nice! If you have proper candidate, you may recommend to us or add the reputations by admiring His/Her posts.
(03-25-2015, 12:42 AM)vallou Wrote:  Awesome idea, rewarding vapors for the love of vape ♡ keep up the great products微笑

Yeah, thanks for your supports.
(03-24-2015, 11:34 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Wicked Idea 微笑

Hi, my dear friend
We want to hear from you, please write down your thoughts on the comments section. 大咧嘴
Any more gifts?

(03-25-2015, 12:42 AM)vallou Wrote:  Awesome idea, rewarding vapors for the love of vape ♡ keep up the great products微笑

Hi, buddy.
I've see you everywhere. How long have you ever been vaporing? You are really a wonderful fan of vapor, I guess!
Really cool, and grats to this months star!