Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
shipping fee problem
update

yes as I've said I finally received my Ego One, yes, I'm not going to let, allow Joyetech for reimbursement, I already said no to Joyetech its my problem and they are out it.
I wont accept reimbursement.
just hope next time if I win they'll ship it using USPS hate Dhl.
thanks to all.
Wow. I know is free and DHL is going to keep that money, but for real 15 usd is not a lot for something that good..... comments reserved.....................................
(03-28-2015, 10:43 PM)r.albert Wrote:  update

yes as I've said I finally received my Ego One, yes, I'm not going to let, allow Joyetech for reimbursement, I already said no to Joyetech its my problem and they are out it.
I wont accept reimbursement.
just hope next time if I win they'll ship it using USPS hate Dhl.
thanks to all.

Thanks to god! I haven't win the prize, just hope next time i will be the winner!
(03-19-2015, 10:58 AM)walter Wrote:  I am glad to receive your information and i want to explain your problems by two steps:

1, About the fee of prize.  Actually, that's the import tariffs and it depends on local customs.

2, Based on the actual situation, our company will pay the tariffs, sincerely hope you will be happy.

However, in order to receive your prize, you need to pay the tax first and take photo of the express receipt, and you can send the photo back to me : service@joyetech.com .

Of course, with your name and tell us which game you won, we will reimburse the expense for you.

Thanks for all your supports!

I have a question about contests/giveaways. When you guys send the winner his prize, where is is shipped from?
???????? Update

When I won a Joyetech Evic, they, Joyetech ship it using usps and after two days here it is, best thing is I didn't pay anything. Thanks Joyetech...

????????
(06-19-2015, 11:44 AM)r.albert Wrote:  ???????? Update

When I won a Joyetech Evic, they, Joyetech ship it using usps and after two days here it is, best thing is I didn't pay anything. Thanks Joyetech...

????????

You're welcome. 微笑
(06-19-2015, 01:10 PM)Kermit Wrote:  
(06-19-2015, 11:44 AM)r.albert Wrote:  ???????? Update

????????

You're welcome. :

???? thank you, sir.???
When Joyetech sent my Evic VT prize, via USPS, it only took two days of waiting, USPS so fast and best of all I didn't pay a penny versus that dhl asking me to pay $15 or more. Thanks Joyetech.
(06-24-2015, 03:46 PM)r.albert Wrote:  When Joyetech sent my Evic VT prize, via USPS, it only took two days of waiting, USPS so fast and best of all I didn't pay a penny versus that dhl asking me to pay $15 or more. Thanks Joyetech.

微笑