Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
shipping fee problem
I hate DHL every time I win, told the vaprstores not to send my prize via DHL. Coz I'm paying very huge fees and don't even know what it is, hate it, my point is didn't bought it I won the prize, so why should I pay?

I won a pen and two ejuices, fee? Almost $25 not Dhl thanks for miracle the sender shoulder the expenses.

When I won my first Joyetech prize, I beg Joyetech to send the prize via USPS, I've no problem, didn't pay anything.

But they tried to deliver my ego one earlier, via DHL hello I said USPS, DHL asking me almost $15 fees. And don't know how to pay it.

Any problems like this? Did you encounter thia kind of a problem? Im just a household helper earning $40 a month.

Any suggestions?
I am glad to receive your information and i want to explain your problems by two steps:

1, About the fee of prize. Actually, that's the import tariffs and it depends on local customs.

2, Based on the actual situation, our company will pay the tariffs, sincerely hope you will be happy.

However, in order to receive your prize, you need to pay the tax first and take photo of the express receipt, and you can send the photo back to me : service@joyetech.com .

Of course, with your name and tell us which game you won, we will reimburse the expense for you.

Thanks for all your supports!
not a winner, but that's awesome that you guys are stepping up and clearing things up like that
Thanks for steppin up Joytech. Way to go眨眼
Awesome Joyetech 微笑 going above and beyond for the vaping community!
I sure hope that I don't get charged. I had no idea that this would happen. Package is probably "in the mail"
(03-19-2015, 10:58 AM)walter Wrote:  I am glad to receive your information and i want to explain your problems by two steps:

1, About the fee of prize. Actually, that's the import tariffs and it depends on local customs.

2, Based on the actual situation, our company will pay the tariffs, sincerely hope you will be happy.

However, in order to receive your prize, you need to pay the tax first and take photo of the express receipt, and you can send the photo back to me : service@joyetech.com .

Of course, with your name and tell us which game you won, we will reimburse the expense for you.

Thanks for all your supports!

---
I don't wanna pay tax because I didn't bought it,in here if you win then its tax free, but USPS I'm not paying anything, I won a delta ii they sent it via USPS last Feb, didn't pay anything and I receive the prize in just three days very fast. thanks for replying,
hi. finally after almost one week, I finally recieve my ego one can't post pic, I'm exciteeeed this my gift to my mom hope shell like it, still have a pen to use..

thanks Joyetech, thanks a looooooot.
(03-20-2015, 12:44 AM)vallou Wrote:  Awesome Joyetech 微笑 going above and beyond for the vaping community!

Hi, buddy
How to be the winner, I hadn't won anyone of those games!
I want to prizes from Joyetech.
(03-25-2015, 12:03 AM)r.albert Wrote:  hi. finally after almost one week, I finally recieve my ego one can't post pic, I'm exciteeeed this my gift to my mom hope shell like it, still have a pen to use..

thanks Joyetech, thanks a looooooot.

Hi, Thanks for your supports, post pictures are allowed in the social. You may add the pic or photos into the attachment, and then publish your comments, those pictures will appears.