Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Poll] Mouth-to-lung or Direct-lung, what's your type?
Mouth-to-lung or Direct-lung?
What's your favorite output range?

So basically as a vaper, someone prefer blowing big clouds of vapor while others still enjoy the subtle mouth-to-lung hits.
What about you? Are you a mouth-to-lung vaper or direct-lung vaper? What's your favorite output settings?
You're now invited to do this poll so that we can better understand your needs.

Click to start the poll: https://goo.gl/forms/fbxzHLCBD4tn1OAn1

[Image: MTL-DL.jpg]
(12-30-2016, 04:10 PM)Kermit Wrote:  [font=Trebuchet MS][size=large][size=x-large][b]Mouth-to-lung or Direct-lung?

Are you forgetting Mouth-to-mouth? The Joyetech MTM atomizers are unique to vaping. What do you do when you are out on the town with your sweetie and somebody's vaporizer breaks? That is where the MTM gear comes in to play and only Joyetech offers atomizers with a MTM rating.
(01-06-2017, 04:45 PM)Murray B Wrote:  
(12-30-2016, 04:10 PM)Kermit Wrote:  [font=Trebuchet MS][size=large][size=x-large][b]Mouth-to-lung or Direct-lung?

Are you forgetting Mouth-to-mouth?  The Joyetech MTM atomizers are unique to vaping.  What do you do when you are out on the town with your sweetie and somebody's vaporizer breaks?  That is where the MTM gear comes in to play and only Joyetech offers atomizers with a MTM rating.
Generally mouth inhale was included into MTL. referring to soft vape which is contrary to DL.
(01-06-2017, 05:15 PM)Kermit Wrote:  Generally mouth inhale was included into MTL. referring to soft vape which is contrary to DL.

My favorite atomizer is the Joyetech 0.6 ohm with support for "mouth to mouth inhale" as described at http://www.joyetech.com/product/ss316-0-6ohm-head/?age-verified=05bab24f93

No other company supports MTM and that is a major reason that I purchased a five pack of the atomizers. Are you now saying the product is ordinary MTL and not MTM as advertised?
I think the OP was referring, in a sarcastic way, to the error on that joyetech.com link - instead of "Mouth to Mouth" it should of course be "Mouth to Lung". Sadly many Chinese manufacturers have not perfected their english language publicity materials.
Has to be DL for me I'm into my clouds