Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eVic Series eVic VTwo coil (need help)
Hey there, I'm trying to figure out the new coils for the eVic VTwo. I had the eVic VT before hand and now the VTwo have a bunch of different coils that I don't know how to use or what settings to use. I have in the SS316, I think that's what it's called at least, but I've been looking around and some people say you can use it in Wattage mode but I'm not sure if that right or not. I'm basically just looking for a direction on how to use the coils and what settings i use for each. Some of the coils are the LVC Clapton 1.5ohms MTL, Ni 0.2, SS316 0.5 DL 15-30W and then the last one i don't know the name of, all it says is QCS Coil. If anyone could lead me through each coil or any of them would be a big help. Thank you!
Stainless steel can be used in temp control or wattage mode
clapton coil is Kanthal & must be used in wattage mode
Ni 0.2 is Nickel must be used in temp mode
qcs is their notch coil QCS means quick change system you can rewick the coil which is also SS316
I would say to start with the SS316 coil or the clapton coil
depending if you mouth to lung vape or direct lung vape
keep them both in wattage mode
If you use the clapton start at 10 watts & slowly bump up wattage to your liking up to 20 watts
If you use the SS316 .05 coil do the same starting at 15 watts max to 30 watts
Make sure you prime coils before use
I would not use the other coils until you get used to using the basics
you can play with the temp mode using the SS316 coil but I suggest using it for a few days in wattage mode first

Ok, so I've put in the SS316L in and I have to take a pretty long hit to get any flavor or smoke in general and I just keep getting juice in my mouth every hit no matter how much I clean it up. So if you know anything about why the juice is always in my mouth that'd be great too.
(12-21-2016, 06:03 AM)TehRon11 Wrote:  Ok, so I've put in the SS316L in and I have to take a pretty long hit to get any flavor or smoke in general and I just keep getting juice in my mouth every hit no matter how much I clean it up. So if you know anything about why the juice is always in my mouth that'd be great too.

what wattage are you at now