Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Survey] Do you like the OCULAR series interface?
Do you like the OCULAR/OCULAR C
new vaping interface?

In order to achieve an superior vaping experience, we deeply researched and developed the vape mode interface.
Concise and clear to view, easy and simple to adjust.

What do you think of it? Any ideas or suggestion?

[Image: ocular-series-02.jpg]
To be honest. It's too big. 30mm is a size that I can't use comfortably.
My first mod was an eVic. 微笑
(12-15-2016, 09:32 AM)Kermit Wrote:  Do you like the OCULAR/OCULAR C
new vaping interface?

In order to achieve an superior vaping experience, we deeply researched and developed the vape mode interface.
Concise and clear to view, easy and simple to adjust.

What do you think of it? Any ideas or suggestion?

[Image: ocular-series-02.jpg]

Something needs to be done to the screen lock, while holding the ocular c the screen gets unlocked and my settings are changed. It's a pain in the neck.
It looks nice.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
Agreed on the screen lock comment above,

Mine has unlocked and changed settings quite a few times in the last 2 days since I got it.

It changed from celcius at one point and could not get it back so had to reset.

Nice feel to the mod though and the screen is pretty cool.

I cannot update firmware or login to the ios app either yet and have just posted for help on the app. It appears the server must be down or something.

Pc soft is very basic and you have to resize photos and upload one at a time. What year are we in. A proper interface would be nice instead of just an uploader, Even a usb drive interface to copy and paste would have been an improvement,

I will wait until I see the app working before passing final judgement

Nice unit looks good but functionality needs a lot of work
Not able to get the VT software to work on my iPhone. Keeps saying server not available. Therefore, for the length of time I have had the Ocular C (2 weeks), I haven't been able to add pictures or music. The interactivity is why I bought the mod. Looks like I'll be selling it soon or trying to get a refund. A great big strike-out with this mod not performing as promised.
My Idea

(01-25-2017, 09:48 PM)mdleisure Wrote:  Agreed on the screen lock comment above,

Mine has unlocked and changed settings quite a few times in the last 2 days since I got it.

It changed from celcius at one point and could not get it back so had to reset.

Nice feel to the mod though and the screen is pretty cool.

I cannot update firmware or login to the ios app either yet and have just posted for help on the app. It appears the server must be down or something.

Pc soft is very basic and you have to resize photos and upload one at a time. What year are we in. A proper interface would be nice instead of just an uploader, Even a usb drive interface to copy and paste would have been an improvement,

I will wait until I see the app working before passing final judgement

Nice unit looks good but functionality needs a lot of work

Do us a favour mate , thats if you are still using you're Ocular, hold it from the back when vaping for a while just to see if the changes kick in, then when you have done that for a while hold it from the front for a while, just like you would do with a normal e-cig and see if the changes happen then. I have got the Ocular C and I am doing a comparison with the two,,, cheers and thanks
very very good mod to perfect
Make everything bigger. I mostly mean the Seconds, ohm, amp and voltage numbers on the bottom of screen. I find it hard to read.