Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you think of the new OCULAR and OCULAR C with touchscreen panel?
What do you think of the new
OCULAR and OCULAR C?

Since we released the new OCULAR and OCULAR C with touchscreen mods, they enjoyed great popularity around the world.
We're now inviting you to share your ideas about it with us. Thank you.

[Image: ocular-series.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Great ideas put into the Ocular mods & looks a lot like the cuboid. Really want to test this one out
(12-15-2016, 08:57 AM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  Great ideas put into the Ocular mods & looks a lot like the cuboid. Really want to test this one out
Thank you. Would also love to see your reviews.
I really want to get the Ocular C it looks mint. I do have one question though. I own a Black Cuboid and would really like the Black Ocular C but I just want to ask if the Ocular C will suffer with the same issue as the Cuboid where the paint starts to rub off after a month?

I have had my Cuboid now for about 6 months and the Mod itself is awesome but it looks terrible as most of the paint has come off.
(12-15-2016, 08:57 AM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  Great ideas put into the Ocular mods & looks a lot like the cuboid. Really want to test this one out
Thank you~ I'm thinking about doing a giveaway on our Joyetech Social. 微笑
(12-21-2016, 05:20 PM)M700N Wrote:  I really want to get the Ocular C it looks mint. I do have one question though. I own a Black Cuboid and would really like the Black Ocular C but I just want to ask if the Ocular C will suffer with the same issue as the Cuboid where the paint starts to rub off after a month?

I have had my Cuboid now for about 6 months and the Mod itself is awesome but it looks terrible as most of the paint has come off.

Hi, both of them are electro-coating. Could you please take some photos and send to me (kermit.li@joyetech.com) so that I can check? Thanks.
Imo, it's too big. Too wide. A 23-24, or 25mm wideness would be okay. But 30+mm is too big. If it's because of those LiPo batteries, then Joyetech should build in less batts. Most of the users would be fine with the 75Watts power, and less battery life. Just like in the Cuboid Mini.
Really! Are there any tanks out there with 30mm diameter, that would sit flush on it like the Kayfun 26650? Not too much. I use dual various claptons, and 50W is far enough for them. And, the C is also a bit bigger than it should be. 18mm for the battery, 4mm for the screen and the motherboard. Plus 1mm for the backplate. Another mm to secure the board from the battery. It can be made in 24mm. If it's still not enough, make it a bit higher or longer. But, not wider. And.. Problem solved! 微笑 If You need ideas and sketches again for the new models, like at a few ones earlier, just ask me! I'm happy to help!
My first mod was an eVic. 微笑
(12-29-2016, 06:56 AM)Feke Wrote:  Imo, it's too big. Too wide. A 23-24, or 25mm wideness would be okay. But 30+mm is too big. If it's because of those LiPo batteries, then Joyetech should build in less batts. Most of the users would be fine with the 75Watts power, and less battery life. Just like in the Cuboid Mini.
Really! Are there any tanks out there with 30mm diameter, that would sit flush on it like the Kayfun 26650? Not too much. I use dual various claptons, and 50W is far enough for them. And, the C is also a bit bigger than it should be. 18mm for the battery, 4mm for the screen and the motherboard. Plus 1mm for the backplate. Another mm to secure the board from the battery. It can be made in 24mm. If it's still not enough, make it a bit higher or longer. But, not wider. And.. Problem solved! 微笑 If You need ideas and sketches again for the new models, like at a few ones earlier, just ask me! I'm happy to help!

Sorry but how do you know that out of millions of vapers most are happy at 75 watts? I have a few tanks the coils will not even produce vape at 75 watts. Funny I have seen Joyetech's surveys but I haven't seen one from you Not trying to be mean but there is no way that you can speak for the majority of vapers + everyone I have talked to is always looking for better battery life not worse & with an MP3 player & picture viewer you are going to want to have a good amount of battery life
one last thing how the heck would you work a touch screen that is only 4mm I don't think I would contact you for sketches but that is me
hi, i have now used my ocular c for a good week. it's little heavy but not too much. good grip and works ok. i'm waiting 200w update, i would need some more wattage for tfv-8. and BIG minus is that joyetech android app dosn't work, i can't sign in it, it just says "network error". i like ocular c and i wait that these little bugs are deal with.
talkku. vaping from finland
(12-14-2016, 01:47 PM)Kermit Wrote:  What do you think of the new
OCULAR and OCULAR C?

Since we released the new OCULAR and OCULAR C with touchscreen mods, they enjoyed great popularity around the world.
We're now inviting you to share your ideas about it with us. Thank you.

[Image: ocular-series.jpg]

Hello I would like to say my opinion about this device....

Well, first of all the device works very good!The touchscreen sensitivity is great!!!
Everything is working perfect.
The application in my Galaxy S7 works perfect, transfer photos music everything is good.Rarely the app doesn't work but after few seconds works again, seems little laggy sometimes.

I don't care that the device is heavy.... And it is heavy but I don't mind 微笑

My big problem is that the device unlock extremely easy and there is no need to slide to unlock, just put your finger on the green side and slide some millimeters right and voila it's unlocked.
I mean there is no need to "grab" the lock from left and move it to the right to the green lock to unlock it.
From the application also VW mode is the only mode that you cannot lock it in the wattages you want, i think ? in all other modes you can lock.

I would like to suggest please to invent something else to lock the screen and please something to lock also on the preferred watts.
By mistake today I was holding the device with my mobile phone together and the device unlocked and the watts went sky-high and i didn't notice it and as you imagine I burn tottaly the coil ?.
I know it's stupid what I did but it wasn't 100 % my mistake, I would prevent this if the lock unlock was better.

Please as you can see other people have the same problem and in reviews on the internet and in YouTube they mention this.

This device have potentials to be not better but the best!
Please pay attention to the lock screen maybe to unlock it with a code or pin or pattern and when we choose the preferred watts an option to lock this so we don't change by mistake.

Thank you very much and keep up the good work hope for a future update fixing these and making the OCULAR C even better!