Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VTC Mini is fighting me!
The problem: No matter what firmware, menu, setting im in, at least twice a day randomly my VTC mini seemingly presses the bottom right button, for example, if im on Watts, the watts shoot up to 75, sometimes slowly sometimes with max speed, sometimes i can counter press the left button but that isnt a solution cause this keeps happening for a hour to several hours.

What i tried so far: Tried the 5.04 and 1.02 firmware version, same problem. Opened it, had no sign of any liquid on the board.

Notes: The mod has never been wet, not counting juice drips from leaking tanks, it has never been thrown around or dropped.

Im asking advice here cause i couldnt find a solution on the net.
So the wattage climbs on itself right? Please shoot a short video and send it to service@joyetech.com. We'll check it first.
(12-05-2016, 08:19 AM)Esoteric Wrote:  .... at least twice a day randomly my VTC mini seemingly presses the bottom right button, for example, if im on Watts, the watts shoot up to 75, sometimes slowly sometimes with max speed....

That's not random my friend. There are aliens amongst us.

in all seriousness, same thing with my Mini, except with the fire button. I ended up taking a big sledgehammer to mine in the end, and felt so much better. 酷

I'd suggest you open a support ticket with Joyetech, which I think is support@joyetech.com (you'll need to hunt around a bit)

Hang on for the ride 舌