Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimo with Clapton coil or ceramic coil
砖块 
Help!
I just got a Vtc dual with ultimo atomizer and I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I switched from my evic Vtc mini with tron tank.

So, I'm using the ceramic coil because every where I've read said it's the best thing you can use. But I'm not sure I'm doing this right lol. I've got it set to 40w like it says to, and it just burns. It's harsh on my throat. So can someone help me with the right settings?

Or should I use the Clapton coil? What would be the settings on that one.
Hi Sarahw, did you soak the coil first? The MG coil is super huge, you need to drip some more liquids on it before use. Also, the ceramic coil can be fired up to 80W, it shouldn't be burned at 40W. What's your PG/VG?
(12-05-2016, 09:35 AM)Kermit Wrote:  Hi Sarahw, did you soak the coil first? The MG coil is super huge, you need to drip some more liquids on it before use. Also, the ceramic coil can be fired up to 80W, it shouldn't be burned at 40W. What's your PG/VG?

It's at 80/20 vg/pg
I have the Joyetech Ultimo Tank also. You definitely have to make sure that you prime the coils the right way. Here's an article I found on the proper way to prime coils:

http://www.vaporauthority.com/blogs/news/113416517-how-to-properly-prime-your-atomizer-coil
I have a 1997 Mazda B2300 that we added a 302 Ford Crate motor. I need to upgrade the front suspension. What is the front suspension coil rate on a stock 1997 B2300. What front coil I should use with my engine upgrade? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

juanone
I have the Joyetech Ultimo also, and I use the Joyetech MG Ceramic Coils with it. I agree with the other replies - you probably need to prime the coils better. These ceramic coils see to need a bit more juice to prime them properly.
I had an Ultimo die on me after less than a month. Joyetech replaced it. But now with a ceramic coil in the new one it is so harsh at 50 watts I can't vape it. I primed the coil, installed it filled the tank let it set for an hour or so while vaping another mod and tank. I've checked the coil it looks fine the tank gets hotter than hell when I'm vaping it and even at 28 watts it's harsh. My liquid is 3mg nic 75/25 PG/VG. the same liquid in my cubis, atlantis, Delta 2, or Subtank tastes fantastic from 30 watts all the way up to 65 watts and I normally vape about 52.5 to 55. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated here
(07-20-2017, 05:02 AM)GPC2012G Wrote:  I had an Ultimo die on me after less than a month.  Joyetech replaced it.  But now with a ceramic coil in the new one it is so harsh at 50 watts I can't vape it.  I primed the coil, installed it filled the tank let it set for an hour or so while vaping another mod and tank.  I've checked the coil it looks fine the tank gets hotter than hell when I'm vaping it and even at 28 watts it's harsh.  My liquid is 3mg nic 75/25 PG/VG.  the same liquid in my cubis, atlantis, Delta 2, or Subtank tastes fantastic from 30 watts all the way up to 65 watts and I normally vape about 52.5 to 55. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated here

MG Ceramic-0.5ohm head (40W-80W), please set the watts more than 40W. It takes longer for the ceramic coil to heat, please try to inhale a few times.
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(12-05-2016, 09:35 AM)Kermit Wrote:  Hi Sarahw, did you soak the coil first? The MG coil is super huge, you need to drip some more liquids on it before use. Also, the ceramic coil can be fired up to 80W, it shouldn't be burned at 40W. What's your PG/VG?

What's the lowest you'd recommend running the ceramic coil at?

Using an Ultimo tank with a Smok 2/4 350. All of a sudden when ever my tank gets below half full I keep getting really harsh vapes. I can leave it set for a few minutes and it will be fine for a vape or two the it gets harsh again any suggestions