Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eGrip Coils soaked due to pressure?
I don't know if this is a suggestion since i don't have facts but is there a way to redesign the coils for those Cubis coils?
After each refill when the coil is reinstalled the liquid forces itself into the coils, is it a question about air pressure?
It's just some speculations i have i might be very wrong about this.
微笑
(11-28-2016, 10:11 PM)Marquz Wrote:  I don't know if this is a suggestion since i don't have facts but is there a way to redesign the coils for those Cubis coils?
After each refill when the coil is reinstalled the liquid forces itself into the coils, is it a question about air pressure?
微笑

I've known some folks who use the Cubis and have had no issues. The first thing that comes to mind is, what is the blend of PG/VG in your e-juice? If it is a high-PG juice, it is thinner and will soak through the wicking material more easily. Of course, if you use a blend that is high in VG you risk getting dry hits because it is thicker and will not soak the wicks as quickly. Unfortunately, I don't have a Cubis myself but the Kanger CLTank is similar in construction and has huge holes in the coils for wicking. I use mostly 70%VG juice and it is almost too thick for that tank. I normally try to reserve that tank for 50/50 blends which seem to flow well without over-saturation.
(11-28-2016, 10:11 PM)Marquz Wrote:  I don't know if this is a suggestion since i don't have facts but is there a way to redesign the coils for those Cubis coils?
微笑
With any tank with a top fill and bottom feed coil gravity will cause some fluid to enter the atomizer. It is important to get the top of the tank sealed air tight after filling. Then once it is sealed it should be put upside down in a glass for a minute or two to allow any excess to drain out. That is what I do and I have never had any problems with flooding.