Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Black Delta II Launching and Giveaway!
a black delta 2?! yes please!!
would love to have one of these for my black evic supreme but the new law in holland means no tanks over 2ml so i cant buy one here 悲伤
The Black Detla II looks great and it would match my mod perfectly!
Looking sexy!! 微笑
Oh boy i love they are making the delta 2 black soo cool!!!
心 
They look & sound awesome!!! I've been looking at subohm tanks & have hears good things about the Delta II. I love the tank because it would be far more durable for me on my box. I tend to be a bit clumsy lol! 酷

Fingera crossed! I would so love to win one!!! Thank you so very much for the chance to win one! 心
Wow this black one is just as sexy as the silver! My silver delta needs the black one for company!!! Thanks for building such a great tank !! Thought my kanger. Sub tank and Atlantis was great until I purchased my delta 2 months ago and is my main tank being used daily!!!!
I have the silver one and i love it 微笑
心 
Hello vaporing friends and Joyetech! The black Delta II looks great! Nice job, Joyetech! Well done! Thanks to Joyetech for the chance, even though I won't be probably a winner of this design masterpiece... :-( Due to my problems about silver Delta (Delta 23) I have written about several days ago, this masterpiece will be a great satisfaction and excellent present for my 33rd birthday on 27th March!!!
Ooh pick me pick me!