Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom logo doesnt show up
Hello,
My current version is 5.04.
I tried couple of 64x40 pxl mono Logo.bmp. No error at all.

But logo doesnt show up on main screen. I see the clock instead.

And yes Logo is ON

Any idea how can i fix this issue ?
(11-17-2016, 02:44 AM)zottiri Wrote:  Hello,

And yes Logo is ON

I bet it has something to do then with the clock display settings? I don't have that device but you need to RTFM (read the fine manual) 微笑
(11-17-2016, 09:31 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(11-17-2016, 02:44 AM)zottiri Wrote:  Hello,

And yes Logo is ON

I bet it has something to do then with the clock display settings? I don't have that device but you need to RTFM (read the fine manual) 微笑

I already read the manual. There are not any alternative settings i didnt try yet.
http://www.joyetech.com/download/?mid=179684

You better check the things first, then do a bet/have an idea... dont jump like that. (Read The Pretty Fine Manual) :]

I believe its firmware issue.

Any suggestion ?
do the logo install but leave cable connected till the logo shows on the screen. This is how I had to do it on the Dual should show up within 30 seconds after you click the ok button.
Problem is I like the clock so once I installed the logo I have to install the old 4.02 firmware to get it back then install the newest version
(11-17-2016, 06:20 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  do the logo install but leave cable connected till the logo shows on the screen. This is how I had to do it on the Dual should show up within 30 seconds after you click the ok button.
Problem is I like the clock so once I installed the logo I have to install the old 4.02 firmware to get it back then install the newest version

I wait 1 min connected after Logo updated successfly message. Didn't work.
(11-17-2016, 07:41 PM)zottiri Wrote:  
(11-17-2016, 06:20 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  do the logo install but leave cable connected till the logo shows on the screen. This is how I had to do it on the Dual should show up within 30 seconds after you click the ok button.

wish I could see your settings. Have you tried a previous firmware to see if it works on an earlier version?
(11-17-2016, 07:50 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  

wish I could see your settings. Have you tried a previous firmware to see if it works on an earlier version?

I did downgrade to V4.04. I tried to put logo again and it worked.

Something wrong with V5.04.. #bug
(11-17-2016, 09:24 PM)zottiri Wrote:  
(11-17-2016, 07:50 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  

I did downgrade to V4.04. I tried to put logo again and it worked.

Something wrong with  V5.04.. #bug
Ok yes there must be a bug with the new version