Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Review Contest] Joyetech CUBIS series atomizers review contest
Hello everyone,
We're now running the THIRD round of the Social review contest.
This time, you're invited to do a full review (written) of the CUBIS series atomizers, including CUBIS, CUBIS Pro and CUBIS Pro Mini.
We'll then choose one as the final winner. As a reward, he/she will get one of our latest devices for free.

Please note that, your review shall be posted under this thread ONLY.
You can insert photos of the device as you like, only with photos taken by yourself.
Duration for this contest, from now on till Nov. 27, China time.
Let's do it!

[Image: cubis-review-contest.jpg]
The CUBIS tank

The CUBIS had done it to me basically because of the quite clever design.
Also the cubis is advertised as Non-Leaking by Joyetech. The clue is, the complete technology from the air duct,
evaporator head and so on is in one piece in the liquid tank.
The tank itself is closed by the principle of a cup and thus on the one hand, and the airflow is located on the upper edge of the cup.
So there is no leaking possible.

But how is he, the CUBIS?

The CUBIS tank is made of stainless steel (if you want black, you will get stainless steel with a colored coating),
and Pyrex glass. Very nice I think that there are two Drip tips inside the package.
One is made of stainless steel and the other is made of transparent plastic. Advantage of the KST-Drip, it is not warm while using. This is perfect for me.
The windows of the tank are big. There is a "Max" marking on the tank, so a overfill is impossible and this is not just for beginners a good help. Also important is the good viewing windows of the tank, that goes to the ground and thus you can see the liquid status completely. No comparison to eg an eGo One with these small viewing slots.

The filling of the tank is again such a brilliant detail at the CUBIS, as already mentioned.
First you have to remove the complete "technique" at a piece from the tank, simply turn up at the top and remove the unit.
So you have a huge mug and in these you can fill the liquid without great fine motor skills.
No fiddling with syringes or whatever, you could actually work with a watering can. 大咧嘴
Practically, especially when the liquid needs to be refueled on the road or
when you have to go to work and have also missed ... I think everyone here knows enough situations, in which a filling the tank ends in a mess. This is impossible with a CUBIS.

Three ready-made coils are included. Stainless steel coils for 0.5 Ohm, 1.0 Ohm and a 1.5 Ohm Clapton Coil. The Clapton coil can be fired only in wattmode, the other coils are suitable for the TCmode. Joyetech nicely attaches a small table and describes with pictograms steaming result and expected lifetime of the Coil's,
depending on the application. Again such a small help just for beginners.

I will not lose many more words about the CUBIS tank, for a small prize
you get a perfectly designed tank.
All threads run clean, everything fits 100% and in the end the CUBIS
looks as damn smart as I find.
I received this tank in a Evic Basic Kit, I'm not sure how accurately it will reflect the bigger versions of the tank, generally I only use tanks that have a rebuildable section I did however use it for about a week to test it out and to much dismay I had to stop using it due to one main issue.

The problem I've found with it stems from the airflow design, the airflow simply passes over the top of the coil instead of passing through or around it which leads to massive popping/spit back which quite literally super heated the liquid and burned my tongue, since the airflow doesn't go around it with the airflow being on top the coil doesn't get heated evenly which leads to one part of the coil being hotter than the other and is the reason for the popping I believe...

The only way around it was to fire the coil for about 1-2 seconds raising the ambient temperature of the juice around it essentially thinning the juice so the juice itself then cools the coil negating the spitting effect then I could vape it without spit back, the problem with that is by then the vapor became too warm for me to enjoy, another company with a similar design negated the tongue burning by having spit back protection built into the drip tip (I'll include their drip tip into my video).

Let's set aside the problem with the spit back for a second, after my 1-2 second spit back negating technique was implemented it was really a pretty good vape, top notch flavor, more cloud production than what I expected from it being so small, if you hold the button down this thing literally pumps out vapor without even vaping on it (as shown in my video, ultimately the cup design makes it so it will pretty much never leak and is quite easy to refill and clean, you can simply pour ejuice into it if you wanted to..

Please note this video was posted as unlisted so people searching for Joyetech won't find it.

Joyetech Cubis Tank - 3,5ml

I like this tank because of leak resistant cup design, whose coil replacement and juice fill can be achieved by removing this top section from the cup. Airflow controls are also contained within the removable top tank assembly, meaning the possibility for leakage or coil flooding is greatly reduced. I have tried all heads (LVC Clapton MTL; RBA with horizontal or vertical coil; BF 0,2 ohm Ni, 0,5 ohm SS316, 0,6 ohm SS316, 1,0 ohm SS316, 1,5 ohm Clapton; QCS 0,25 ohm). Because I prefer cloud chasing, I prefer BF 0,5 ohm SS316 which is in my opinion the best for direct lung vaping. I love this tank because of easy-filling system and non leaking of the liquid. The capacity of 3,5 mls is quite enough. I have this tank in stainles steel but it is also available in various colors - so everybody can choose the best match with mod or grip. Also important is the good viewing windows of the tank, that goes to the ground and thus you can see the liquid status completely. The filling of the tank is a brilliant detail of the CUBIS, as already mentioned. There are two drip tips in the package - one is made of stainless steel and the other is made of transparent plastic. There could be one problem - silicon O-ring in the removable part of the tank can be easily broken and in the package is no spare O-ring for change and it is very difficult to find one - it has to have the same dimensions, because of air-flow regulation... But is the only negative thing I have found in Cubis tank...

Good job, Joyetech guys. Well done!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

照片 
Hi!
I use almost since the release of the CUBIS tank.
Very spectacular tank. Simple and elegant.
[Image: tJlXzQFsPjMpy93U9L-_2tUr-GgfFzKImfLMgmuV...ghG_zSENfA]
I added radiators. So I think the look and feel more best. The upper and lower balance each other visual.
[Image: 5x9JMkSYhPxuqp-a_yldeKHp64yVPsvnIehSuXq5...N_PgpGex_g]
The main advantage of the atomizer - no leaks. What is especially convenient for frequent flights. So all the other tanks leaks when the pressure down onboard the jet.
I use RDA and replacement LVC Clapton MTL Coil. MTL Coil so good. Although less durable than the standard.
[Image: Yz3GFaJygEbakXPB7yucOXOmgOktQpnUiMHTJG13...JXn9Ltmlog]
In general, satisfied with the CUBIS tank!
[Image: AlAvZWqwlCU5PkLG9WrzpxtxHBjlikyqf3Z0AJqX...E429yEHo1A]
Wish You good vape with Joyetech!  微笑
After we checked all the reviews, the final winner goes to Richard. Congratulations!
Elaborate photos and honest review, Richard. We'll then send you one kit of Elitar Pipe as a rewards.
Thank you so much for everyone’s efforts.
[Image: winner.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(12-05-2016, 04:26 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  After we checked all the reviews, the final winner goes to Richard. Congratulations!
Elaborate photos and honest review, Richard. We'll then send you our latest device as a rewards.
Thank you so much for everyone’s efforts.

Congrats Richard!!!!

So fine! Thanks for Joyetech!!!
Richard
Congratulates Richard. Hope you can talk more here.
照片 
(12-06-2016, 03:25 PM)Kermit Wrote:  Congratulates Richard. Hope you can talk more here.
Greeting from Russia!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wish You good vape with Joyetech!  微笑