Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
jow many Joyetech products do you have? fave?
I just purchased the eCab kit in red last week and am thrilled with it! I like the small size, ease of use, and changing and charging batteries is a snap! So glad I ordered this and will probably go back and order the pink kit next. This set up is great for me, when I feel the urge to smoke a cig, I use this and vape instead. Maybe I will try some of joyetech eliquids next! I have the evod2 starter kit, MVP and iSicks and this eCab is my favorite so far!
Joytech products rock!!! their sturdy construction is #1 in my books! my eGrip's are my very favorite at the moment! I have 3 of them 大咧嘴
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
Update

I've now 4 Joyetech products and counting hope moire to come

Eroll
Delta ii
Ego one
And my dreeeeam kit

Evic Vt. All I can say is, thank you Joyetech.
I started my vaping experience (other than those disposable gas-station pens, which I smoked WHILE I vaped those) with the eGo ONE 2.5ml kit from my local vape shop Avail Vapors. I haven't smoked since, and smoked heavily for 10 years.
Since then I have added 2 more 2.5ml eGo ONE tanks, CLR heads, and have an eGo ONE Mega kit and an eVic-VT kit on the way.

Thank you Joyetech for helping me quit smoking coffin nails. I wont forget what you did for me by providing as much loyalty as I possibly can.
(06-12-2015, 02:07 AM)dsuch818 Wrote:  I started my vaping experience (other than those disposable gas-station pens, which I smoked WHILE I vaped those) with the eGo ONE 2.5ml kit from my local vape shop Avail Vapors.  I haven't smoked since, and smoked heavily for 10 years.
Since then I have added 2 more 2.5ml eGo ONE tanks, CLR heads, and have an eGo ONE Mega kit and an eVic-VT kit on the way.

Thank you Joyetech for helping me quit smoking coffin nails.  I wont forget what you did for me by providing as much loyalty as I possibly can.

You're welcome bro. Glad to hear from you such good news.
Joyetech is always working to provide our customers various e-cigerates worldwide with the latest technology.
Thank you for your kind support.
Have a nice day. 微笑
Now the latest temptations what I'm eyeing , Joyetech latest egrip cs I waaaant that so cute. Very nice and I prophesied this will be a hit that latest egrip cs and cl. Wow I'm speechless so excited bout this product.
(06-24-2015, 03:41 PM)r.albert Wrote:  Now the latest temptations what I'm eyeing , Joyetech latest egrip cs I waaaant that so cute. Very nice and I prophesied this will be a hit that latest egrip cs and cl. Wow I'm speechless so excited bout this product.

Wow, you've been too excited to speak, haha.
(06-24-2015, 03:46 PM)Kermit Wrote:  
(06-24-2015, 03:41 PM)r.albert Wrote:  Now the latest temptations what I'm eyeing , Joyetech latest egrip cs I waaaant that so cute. Very nice and I prophesied this will be a hit that latest egrip cs and cl. Wow I'm speechless so excited bout this product.

Wow, you've been too excited to speak, haha.

Hahaha ???? yes sir, its very lightweight, but still noboidy can beat eroll, I joined the contest hope to win the prize is eroll my fave. Too bad eroll accessories not available in here.
;-)