Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
jow many Joyetech products do you have? fave?
(04-07-2015, 10:33 AM)liz Wrote:  have eRoll-C and eGrip....love the eGrip!

I think egrip is better, for the excellent look!
I just got the ego one im hopeing the new clr head will fit in it.
(04-07-2015, 09:07 PM)ladymissykiss Wrote:  I just got the ego one im hopeing the new clr head will fit in it.

It sounds interesting! 大咧嘴
I have an egrip and love it. Especially now that I got the rba on it. also I have a delta II that I need to get a 30w or larger to try out
I haven't been able to win anything. Luck is not on my side i'm afraid. But congrats to all who have won.
I now officially have my first Joytech product. A Ego One. I purchased one, thanks to all the wonderful things I have heard about it here. Can't wait to try it out.
I have a older Joyetech ego series (somewhere) that I haven't used since I moved into mods (i got a couple mechs and a couple VV/VW). I do have the Delta II as well (that I use daily). It's a beast. Killer airflow, nice size, capacity for juice is midrange (there are some that hold less and some that hold more). The thing that makes it stand out from other Sub Ohm capable tank systems is the .5 ohm coils actually have a liquid flow on them. If you use a high PG juice close it down some. If you use a high VG juice open it up. I have several sub ohm tanks, but not all get a daily use. The Delta II is great on flavors and makes some decent clouds for a tank.
(04-12-2015, 03:40 AM)ronanjenn4 Wrote:  I haven't been able to win anything. Luck is not on my side i'm afraid. But congrats to all who have won.

Thanks, buddy.
The more comments you publish, the more opportunity you will have. 大咧嘴
I have now had my Ego one for a whole weekend. must say, I'm impressed. I love it. Hits great, airflow is adjustable, and thats important to me. Flavor is better. Light in weight. All around a nice device. Its the silver one, so now just need to get Purple skin for I and it will be perfect. lol
I have an egrip that i absolutely love and use everyday....and a delta 2 actually have two delta 2 tanks 微笑... the delta 2 was my 1st joytech product and is what made me a joytech fan. i fell in love with its durability, reliability, size...my favorite tank hands down! I continually recommended joytech products to everyone!
Cigarette free since November 2013! ?大咧嘴