Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
jow many Joyetech products do you have? fave?
hi. i just would like to ask, how many Joyetech products do you have and whats your fave Joyetech product products and why.

i won a eroll last Oct, a delta one, and i won in the contest and and i will pick ego one.

eroll is my fave, because i can discreetly vape in the mall, in the bus, everywhere except in restaurants. because of its size, its small and handy, just take a fe puffs and eroll satisfies my nicotine cravings, i havent tried it yet on moviehouses im scared might mistook it as a bomb or something. eroll wont give that huge vapo.
Hi, you guy! I haven't win any prize since last October!
Appreciate for your good luck!
(03-13-2015, 03:52 PM)mateng Wrote:  Hi, you guy! I haven't win any prize since last October!

---------> hi good thing now that you care here, Joyetech's generosity you now have a chance to win a Joyetech products, all you have to do is to be active in here, make a post, make a comment , invite your friends to join that's all and just follow the giveaway instructions and that's it, good luck.
I don't have any.... Yet but I love my aspire Atlantis and sub ohm battery set up
Hello Joyetech! I have four Your products (eGo-C, eGo-CC, eVic supreme with Delta and eGo ONE. I am waiting for the fifth product - eGrip...) The best product for me is eGo ONE - really ONE device for everyONE. I really appreciate mouth and lungs inhale and airflow adjustment possibility. Keep on going with producing these great vaporing products. Nice job, Joyetech. Well done!!!
i have an eCom Mega, my favorite the eCom Surpreme and since one day the eGo one 微笑
When you dream there are no rules.
People can fly. Anything can happen.
Sometimes there
I'm going to have to check out the eroll
(03-14-2015, 11:04 AM)r.albert Wrote:  
(03-13-2015, 03:52 PM)mateng Wrote:  Hi, you guy! I haven't win any prize since last October!

---------> hi good thing now that you care here, Joyetech's generosity you now have a chance to win a Joyetech products, all you have to do is to be active in here, make a post, make a comment , invite your friends to join that's all and just follow the giveaway instructions and that's it, good luck.

in order for us to have a much bigger chance to win any Joyetech products, all u have to do is to add and check daily or at least 3 to 4 x a week the ff
add in fb and in other sites,

joyetech
joyetech us
joyetech uk

hurry add them now. also joyetech uk or us having a contest, join now.
(04-04-2015, 03:16 PM)r.albert Wrote:  
(03-14-2015, 11:04 AM)r.albert Wrote:  

in order for us to have a much bigger chance to win any Joyetech products, all u have to do is to add and check daily or at least 3 to 4 x a week the ff
add in fb and in other sites,

joyetech
joyetech us
joyetech uk

hurry add them now. also joyetech uk or us having a contest, join now.

Really a nice idea, buddy!

(03-14-2015, 06:26 PM)theredqueen Wrote:  I don't have any.... Yet but I love my aspire Atlantis and sub ohm battery set up

Aspire altantis? I just used it for only 3 months, then i tried Delta 2, more powerful than Altantis, and I love it. Lol
have eRoll-C and eGrip....love the eGrip!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑