Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wont reset coil/cant adjust ohm
Hi im a complete newbie at this, so i apologize if its a stupid question.

After changing to a nickel and 1.0 head from the Ti i cant get the thing to do a reset and ask if its a new coil. In the beginning every time i unscrewed the tank it would ask me.

I am not sure if its related, but i cant seem to be able to change the ohm settings either, there will just be a lock or no lock.

I have tried updating my device to the latest firmware, but that dident seem to help.
(10-25-2016, 07:44 AM)andersvaper Wrote:  Hi im a complete newbie at this, so i apologize if its a stupid question.

After changing to a nickel and 1.0 head from the Ti i cant get the thing to do a reset and ask if its a new coil. In the beginning every time i unscrewed the tank it would ask me.

I am not sure if its related, but i cant seem to be able to change the ohm settings either, there will just be a lock or no lock.

I have tried updating my device to the latest firmware, but that dident seem to help.

You have to manually change to the NI coil type, sometimes the device won't notice the change and ask a new/old coil. try after you change the device to NI unscrew the tank again and press the fire button, then put the filled primed tank back on and press the fire button. But if it still does not ask its still OK. Also the Ohms are just read by the device and cannot be changed by the user. You may notice a tiny difference between the coils rated Ohms and the Ohms the device reports also, that is normal.
^^ What he said ^^. You didn't mention the tank, but I'm a bit surprised you've found a 1 ohm Nickel coil, or did you mean .1 ohm. Doesn't matter either way as it's not relevant to changing the material type on your mod. And, not a stupid question at all, better safe than sorry.