Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
My eGo AIO Pro C Review
I bought an eGo AIO Pro C two weeks ago and it's been spitting and gurgling since day one. I've attempted numerous times to contact Joyetech customer service and have never heard back. Since this is an AIO there's no way really to swap out the tank. Everyone has a trick they use to keep their Joyetech machine from spitting and gurgling but let's face it we shouldn't need to "trick" our machine to not do something it shouldn't be doing anyway. Fed up, I went out last week and bought a Kangertech Subvod Mega TC and it's been great. You prime the coil, screw the tank in place, fill her up and you're good to go, no gurgling no hot juice exploding into your face, non of that ever, no tricks required. Nonetheless it would be nice if Joyetech would provide some customer satisfaction. I guess that's just a pipe-dream. So the review is this: If you're high and you have a lot of money for a cheesy light show this is the machine for you. If you're looking for a quality machine that produces a great vape at a reasonable price and is backed by a reputable company that cares about customer satisfaction, buy a Kanger.
(09-27-2016, 05:11 AM)chuck333 Wrote:  I bought an eGo AIO Pro C two weeks ago and it's been spitting and gurgling since day one. I've attempted numerous times to contact Joyetech customer service and have never heard back. Since this is an AIO there's no way really to swap out the tank. Everyone has a trick they use to keep their Joyetech machine from spitting and gurgling but let's face it we shouldn't need to "trick" our machine to not do something it shouldn't be doing anyway. Fed up, I went out last week and bought a Kangertech Subvod Mega TC and it's been great. You prime the coil, screw the tank in place, fill her up and you're good to go, no gurgling no hot juice exploding into your face, non of that ever, no tricks required. Nonetheless it would be nice if Joyetech would provide some customer satisfaction. I guess that's just a pipe-dream. So the review is this: If you're high and you have a lot of money for a cheesy light show this is the machine for you. If you're looking for a quality machine that produces a great vape at a reasonable price and is backed by a reputable company that cares about customer satisfaction, buy a Kanger.

Funny because that is how I feel about Kanger talk about spit back & are you kidding me? "If you're high and you have a lot of money for a cheesy light show this is the machine for you. If you're looking for a quality machine that produces a great vape at a reasonable price" The kanger Subvod is over twice the price as an AIO sorry but I think you are High Oh wait a bit I am about 90% sure you will have issues with it leaking and / or connection problems
[/quote]
The kanger Subvod is over twice the price as an AIO sorry but I think you are High Oh wait a bit I am about 90% sure you will have issues with it leaking and / or connection problems
[/quote]

The AIO cost me 29.99 CDN add the battery 13.99 cdn = 43.98 CDN
The Kanger Subvod Mega (includes a battery) cost me (discounted) 49.99 CDN the regular is 57.99 CDN.
That's not exactly twice the price. This is my second Kanger and, so far, no leaks no connection problems.
It's also my last Joyetech.
If a customer writes to support two days after buying a machine it shouldn't be two weeks before he hears back. And it shouldn't be a blurb saying shake the juice out of the atomizer. It should be "Would you like a replacement or a refund?" That's what customer service is all about. You sheeple wouldn't know that though. Just enjoy your e-juice sippy cups courtesy of Joyetech.
Chuck come back after you learned these Chinese manufacturers are all the same and Joyetech even one of the better ones.
If it were only two days why didn't you return it to the place you bought it?
Why didn't I just bring it back to the vape shop? OK so you're saying the little vape shop should be providing customer satisfaction out of their own pockets while Joyetech gets a pass? They don't have to stand behind their crappy products, the retailer doing maybe 70 or 80 thousand a year in business should make sure the big industrialists don't have to pick up the tab. I guess there's one way, sell Joyetech products at 35 percent above MSRP so you can cover the 1 in 4 that people want to return. That would probably impact Joyetech's sales in a justified and deserved way. A better solution would be just don't sell this crap in the first place.
(10-02-2016, 09:22 PM)chuck333 Wrote:  <clipped>

The normal return policy for retail products is "return it to store", then if they are unable to resolve the problem go to the manufacturer. During that process the manufacturer is modifying their production to make the devices better. That will keep the manufacturer from getting bogged down with unwarranted problems, and the manufacturer gets non working devices from the retailer to analyze the defects.
So be sure to suggest to Joyetech what changes to make to your device so everyone in the future may benefit.
____
Δ
Join us
震惊 
[/quote]
The normal return policy for retail products is "return it to store", then if they are unable to resolve the problem go to the manufacturer.
So be sure to suggest to Joyetech what changes to make to your device so everyone in the future may benefit.
[/quote]

"Normal policy" does not apply to Joyetech.
Ya 'cause I work for Joyetech, not the other way around.
"Normal policy" does not apply to Joyetech.
Ya 'cause I work for Joyetech, not the other way around.
[/quote]

Do you work for Joyetech?
I do not work for Joyetech, but their return policy is the same as most retail stores. Return the product to the point of sale. you get your money back or a replacement at their discretion. They then return the defective unit to the manufacturer and get their refund. That way everyone is happy and less time wasted waiting to get a refund. If for some reason they refuse contact the manufacturer, but be ready for some delay getting a refund.
____
Δ
Join us
After using my AIO Pro C regularly, doing the ritual of purging the coil as required, I suddenly notice that this thing is hardly spitting at all anymore. Last night I actually changed back to the DL tip from the spiral MTL tip. It seems that as the coil gets older some of the flow of juice is restricted. There's actually a noticeable difference in the ease of draw (harder draw). It's actually not working too bad right now. It's still not the greatest flavour but, for the price, it's not that bad. It remains to be seen what happens when I swap the coil. I'd hate for this to happen every time I replace the coil. I'll let you know. Still if I were to recommend a starter kit to someone, unless they were really strapped, I wouldn't recommend this device. Before you Joyetech die-hards jump on it it's just my opinion. If you're happy with your device great.