Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ERoll C UK + future cig-a-likes
Ive got a Evic Mini with an Ultimo and I love it. But I've actually found myself missing my old Emilli Cig-a-like's! (They where similar in design to the eroll-c)

As much as I love the massive clouds i find myself hiding round corners to use it because I keep blocking peoples vision with the clouds haha. So thinking of going back to a cig-a-like for going out and saving my big vape for the house.

Does anyone know anywhere in the UK that sells them here? And does Joytech plan on making any new Cig-A-Likes? The Raze T2 and the Ceravape CBD kit look like quite interesting developments. But they don't have the nice charging case.
Don't expect an answer from Joyetech.
They are now busy making more and more big vapes, like the whole vaping industry.
Why should they bother with a product that one only needs to buy a battery once in 4 months or so?
It's better to build more and more vaping boxes that the cloud-chasers geeks just have to buy and try.

R.I.P eroll, eroll-c, eroll PCC mega - they were fine products, too bad the company eliminated them.
(10-24-2016, 11:51 PM)orior1 Wrote:  Don't expect an answer from Joyetech.
They are now busy making more and more big vapes, like the whole vaping industry.
Why should they bother with a product that one only needs to buy a battery once in 4 months or so?
It's better to build more and more vaping boxes that the cloud-chasers geeks just have to buy and try.

R.I.P eroll, eroll-c, eroll PCC mega - they were fine products, too bad the company eliminated them.

Maybe this should tell you something! Maybe this is the way the industry is heading & is what the consumers are asking for
I will disagree one point as I don't think most of Joyetechs products are cloud chasing the devices are capable of it but their atty's I would not consider cloud chasing maybe the new Ornate is but the rest don't compare to smok TFV line or the likes of the Limitless XL. no huge RBA's & not one RDA
(10-25-2016, 12:51 AM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  Maybe this should tell you something! Maybe this is the way the industry is heading & is what the consumers are asking for

I understand there is a big herd that are demanding only the big boxes now. That's also an outcome of vapers telling new people that they should skip cigalikes and dismiss them with the "it's old and doesn't work" cliche.
But I'm sorry, I'm sure there are also lots of people who are ex-smokers that like the cigalikes like eroll, and now stuck without a source to buy batteries from.

I've noticed a year ago, one of the ecig sites brought 800 eroll-c batteries and they all were sold out within 2 weeks, so there is some demand.
I really don't understand why to eliminate this product completely. There is still demand for it, even if it's less than the chunky boxes.
Unlike you I do not knock any kind of vaping. If it helps keep people from smoking I am all for it. problem is 800 in the world is very small. I would bet at least double that in say the new VTC dual go out the door daily companies are in the business to make money & no matter what people think or say that is the bottom line. If joyetech put all their investments in the Eroll line & not keep up with consumer trend they would be out of business. I enjoy vaping all different styles I am not a cloud chaser but rather a flavor chaser I vape as low as 8w up to 90w. I enjoy my AIO as much as my RX200's
Not sure you have seen it but here http://www.joyetech.com/category/eroll-series/
I didn't ask from joyetech to focus only on eroll. I only asked to keep supplying a product they already have manufacturing abilities to produce. I only ask for the eroll/eroll-c batteries and the PCC Mega.
I don't see what's the problem supplying the demanded amount to the "few" that still want tiny cigalikes. (I don't think 800 batteries sold-out in 2 weeks testifies for super-weak demand)

I didn't understand the link you gave me. Do you mean there is a "newer version" eroll-c? 微笑
Well, that's what I'm talking about - the eroll and the eroll-c. They BOTH were eliminated from the market.
I didn't mind if the eroll was eliminated while there is eroll-c to replace it, but it was eliminated too, and there is no substitute unfortunately.