Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimo O-Rings (Leaking tank)
Hi everyone. Ive been using the Ultimo tank for a month or so. Great tank best one from Joytech yet!

Only issue I'm having is I get quite a lot of leaking from it. Looks like its coming out of the air vents or possibly the bottom.

Im wondering if I've just not put the O-rings in properly? Ive got one in the bit between the bottom piece an the glass but the ultimo came with a bunch of different sizes so I'm not sure if i should be putting more in. Don't want to risk an o-ring melting in the tank though.

Any help appreciated. Thanks again. 微笑
(09-25-2016, 06:17 AM)PeacheyMcKeitch Wrote:  Hi everyone. Ive been using the Ultimo tank for a month or so. Great tank best one from Joytech yet!

Only issue I'm having is I get quite a lot of leaking from it. Looks like its coming out of the air vents or possibly the bottom.

Im wondering if I've just not put the O-rings in properly? Ive got one in the bit between the bottom piece an the glass but the ultimo came with a bunch of different sizes so I'm not sure if i should be putting more in. Don't want to risk an o-ring melting in the tank though.

Any help appreciated. Thanks again. 微笑

If it's the air vent leaking It will leak into the bottom of the air vent and can be seen if you open the air vent and look inside. That might be a loose coil. If the o'ring is defective or out or place it will leak to the outside of the tank. You have to be sure all the parts are firmly attached and the o'rings all in place.
____
Δ
Join us