Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
eVic AIO Box Firmware Bug
The firmware is corrupted. The performance of the advertisement in small increments went back after a few minutes. After some time, the line then to 1.0 Watt was read no longer stand up. After some time could be then the performance again up peace and started the game from the beginning. No success brought downgrade and again update of the firmware. The same in the temperature mode. Up and down from Celsius to Fahrenheit and back.
Actuel on my eVic AIO: Firmware V4.04.
Testet: v4.02 and v5.04 also corrupted.
That is not funy.困惑ick
Could you please take a short video and send to me then? My email is kermit.li@joyetech.com, thanks.
Hello, I have exactly the same problem. The Evic Aio turns down to 1,0 Watt and I can also switch Key Lock and Stealth Mode, but that's all. I even cannot switch the device off, just removing the battery switches it off. After connectig the Evic Aio via USB to a computer it works again for a couple of minutes before losing the Wattage again. Also installing any Version of the Firmware helps, but just for a short time. I bought it in August with a preinstalled 4.04 Firmware Version and didn't change it. Is there any solution apart of sending it in to Joyetech?
Greetings Alex.
The issue you are having is caused by the left bottom button being stuck on. Mine did the same thing but with the right button, after powering it on it would shoot all the way to 75 watts and stay there. I couldnt use it all. I believe the buttons get soaked with leaking juice and short out.

I disassembled mine and cleaned it. It worked fine for about two days and then stuck again. Disassembly is tough due to the board being glued in. I bought a Pico 75w and have been using it for three months and it is awesome, much better flavor and no spitback.

Throw the evic in the trash and get a Pico. The eleaf coils last for weeks and are much better than the Joyetechs.
I have exactly the same problem. Thank you to correct this issue with a new update. I had the problem with all of updates. BR/Foudil
(11-19-2016, 12:18 PM)shudson Wrote:  The issue you are having is caused by the left bottom button being stuck on. Mine did the same thing but with the right button, after powering it on it would shoot all the way to 75 watts and stay there. I couldnt use it all. I believe the buttons get soaked with leaking juice and short out.

I disassembled mine and cleaned it. It worked fine for about two days and then stuck again. Disassembly is tough due to the board being glued in. I bought a Pico 75w and have been using it for three months and it is awesome, much better flavor and no spitback.

Throw the evic in the trash and get a Pico. The eleaf coils last for weeks and are much better than the Joyetechs.

It is a big problem for me. The same problem exists. I tried to disassemble, but not succeeded. How do you disassemble it, could you show me (with pictures or Video)? Your help would be strictly needed.
Reporting the same problem here: the "minus" button is continuously behaving as pressed with no interaction. I purchased my EVIC AIO just two weeks ago and it is already becoming useless for this reason.

Same problem also reported by other people in other threads of these same Joyetech forums, here, here and here.

Reported by other user even on Reddit.

Some people has even uploaded several videos (for example this,this and this one) clearly showing and demonstrating this fatal flaw.

So, basically, this is a hardware bug that has been around, detected and reported, since the EVIC AIO hit the market, with no response or solution from Joyetech.

Sincerely, I feel totally scammed and I am going to return the device to the shop, along with a clear message against Joyetech's totally unresponsive practice. Ignore the problem and continue selling a known-flawed product does not seem a good policy to me.
I tried to open case and I broke OLED screen. How to order OLED screen (as name, size, type)? From Aliepress or from Joyetech?
yes i have this prb