Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite mod?
Loving the look of the full detachable eVic AIO 微笑
My favorite is evic vtwo.
Even though I use it with the Ornate tank (80 watt), it last for an 8 hour day at work
(05-04-2017, 11:10 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Loving the look of the full detachable eVic AIO 微笑

I have the evic AIO too. love it.
My Favorite Mod of all time Is the Exceed D19

If I had Started my Vaping Journey with this I would of been very content 微笑

This is a perfect hassle free Mod for new and old vapers

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-21-2017, 04:15 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  My Favorite Mod of all time Is the Exceed D19

I agree 100%! ya if only....new vapers today have no idea of some of the struggles we went through in our beginning!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(10-21-2017, 10:13 AM)liz Wrote:  
(10-21-2017, 04:15 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  My Favorite Mod of all time Is the Exceed D19

I agree 100%! ya if only....new vapers today have no idea of some of the struggles we went through in our beginning!

Oh gawd tell me about it lol I started off on a crappy cig a like that lasted bout 3 hours ... not good not good
place emphasis on the firmware functionality and you will be above the dna. Any mod.
(11-07-2017, 02:08 AM)MicroSur Wrote:  place emphasis on the firmware functionality and you will be above the dna. Any mod.

thanks for your valuable suggestions 微笑
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
well after gathering al my Joyetech family for a photo shoot today,this is what I get >>>>>
""Please correct the following errors before continuing:
Sorry, but you cannot attach this file because you have reached your attachment quota of 4.88 MB""
I really dont like having to delete my photos to be able to post more! 狡猾 悲伤 悲伤 悲伤
So of all 15 I have now...the eVic VT is still my favorite! and my eVic VTC minis and the Primo mini and,and,and, ............. oh the EXCEED is awesome tooooooooo!!! 心 Joyetech
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(11-10-2017, 07:24 AM)liz Wrote:  well after gathering al my Joyetech family for a photo shoot today,this is what I get >>>>>
""Please correct the following errors before continuing:
Sorry, but you cannot attach this file because you have reached your attachment quota of 4.88 MB""
I really dont like having to delete my photos to be able to post more!  狡猾  悲伤  悲伤  悲伤
So of all 15 I have now...the eVic VT is still my favorite! and my eVic VTC minis and the Primo mini and,and,and, ............. oh the EXCEED is awesome tooooooooo!!!  心  Joyetech

Have had my exceed for almost 2 weeks now and like every one says it is a grat starter kit. And I would post pics but my phone won't let me for some reason, I can only do it from my PC 舌