Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is your favorite mod?
Loving the look of the full detachable eVic AIO 微笑
No Matter How You VAPE
Choose Your Style And Be Very PROUD
of The Fact That You No Longer Smoke
My favorite is evic vtwo.
Even though I use it with the Ornate tank (80 watt), it last for an 8 hour day at work
(05-04-2017, 11:10 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Loving the look of the full detachable eVic AIO 微笑

I have the evic AIO too. love it.
My Favorite Mod of all time Is the Exceed D19

If I had Started my Vaping Journey with this I would of been very content 微笑

This is a perfect hassle free Mod for new and old vapers

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-21-2017, 04:15 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  My Favorite Mod of all time Is the Exceed D19

I agree 100%! ya if only....new vapers today have no idea of some of the struggles we went through in our beginning!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(10-21-2017, 10:13 AM)liz Wrote:  
(10-21-2017, 04:15 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  My Favorite Mod of all time Is the Exceed D19

I agree 100%! ya if only....new vapers today have no idea of some of the struggles we went through in our beginning!

Oh gawd tell me about it lol I started off on a crappy cig a like that lasted bout 3 hours ... not good not good
place emphasis on the firmware functionality and you will be above the dna. Any mod.
(11-07-2017, 02:08 AM)MicroSur Wrote:  place emphasis on the firmware functionality and you will be above the dna. Any mod.

thanks for your valuable suggestions 微笑
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
well after gathering al my Joyetech family for a photo shoot today,this is what I get >>>>>
""Please correct the following errors before continuing:
Sorry, but you cannot attach this file because you have reached your attachment quota of 4.88 MB""
I really dont like having to delete my photos to be able to post more! 狡猾 悲伤 悲伤 悲伤
So of all 15 I have now...the eVic VT is still my favorite! and my eVic VTC minis and the Primo mini and,and,and, ............. oh the EXCEED is awesome tooooooooo!!! 心 Joyetech
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(11-10-2017, 07:24 AM)liz Wrote:  well after gathering al my Joyetech family for a photo shoot today,this is what I get >>>>>
""Please correct the following errors before continuing:
Sorry, but you cannot attach this file because you have reached your attachment quota of 4.88 MB""
I really dont like having to delete my photos to be able to post more!  狡猾  悲伤  悲伤  悲伤
So of all 15 I have now...the eVic VT is still my favorite! and my eVic VTC minis and the Primo mini and,and,and, ............. oh the EXCEED is awesome tooooooooo!!!  心  Joyetech

Have had my exceed for almost 2 weeks now and like every one says it is a grat starter kit. And I would post pics but my phone won't let me for some reason, I can only do it from my PC 舌