Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite mod?
Hey guys, just wondering which device is your favorite one?
The classic eVic VTC Mini? The exquisite eGrip II? Or the full detachable eVic AIO?...

Show us your favorite mod and tell us the reason why you like it most. 微笑

[Image: IG-vapesandracing.jpg]
Photo by vapesandracing.
I think the Evic AIO is the best looking Mod that Joyetech has made. I wont by the Evic AIO or the eGrip though. Unfortunately, I have not had a good experience with the BF coils in the AIO, Cuboid Mini, Cubis or Cubis Pro.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
eVic VTC Mini!

I use the eGo-T through the day with stronger nic because its easy to carry.
____
Δ
Join us
VTC Mini

Very good chipset (the best of it`s kind in this category) with a good feature set.
Good size and shape.
Configurable - and has become better overall with new firmware (not including games or clocks which are not necessary for vaping)
Easy battery access.
Easily readable screen which has a good size.
No stupid designs printed on it - or hideous, stupid logos in huge horrible fonts.
Accessible price for many people.

It has one BIG problem - the depth of the 510 connector is bad !
it`s too shallow and needs to be slightly deeper with more leeway on the spring.

Joyetech raised the bar when they released this device 眨眼
none of those my Favorite was my Cuboid!
I paid it forward to a smoker in need. Miss all my Joyetech mods
None of those. My Favorite is not a Joyetech, but from a company with excellent service should I ever need it
I don't miss my auto-firing Evic Mini Joyetech mod.
I would have to say out of all my mods and I do have a few. I like my VTC Mini's the best, I find I use them more than my vTwo Mini and I even started taking my oldest one to work over my old battered X-cube II. I can't knock that old X-Cube II either, the screen sits crooked, dented and scratched to hell, Half the LED's don't work but she still vapes like a champ. So far the mini is holding up well living in the shop, it's been about a month so far. We'll see how it holds up after a year.
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!
(09-20-2016, 10:20 AM)Axleofevil Wrote:  I would have to say out of all my mods and I do have a few.  I like my VTC Mini's the best, I find I use them more than my vTwo Mini and I even started taking my oldest one to work over my old battered X-cube II.  I can't knock that old X-Cube II either, the screen sits crooked, dented and scratched to hell, Half the LED's don't work but she still vapes like a champ.  So far the mini is holding up well living in the shop, it's been about a month so far. We'll see how it holds up after a year.
My Xcube is in the same boat looks like it went through a war but keeps on ticking
I am LOVING my new lost vape Therion but that is in a different class than Joyetech so they can't be compared
Right now I'm vaping on the Joyetech Evic AIO and I love it! No leaks; great vapor production; good flavor; and looks really nice.
It use to be the vtc mini now it is another mod from another company I guess we aren't allowed to say lol. Like @ego2011 said the 510 connector depth was to short