Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SPAM BOTS RUNNING WILD!!!
(07-21-2017, 02:58 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(07-20-2017, 02:50 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  BTW, I never saw so tense bot attacks before. A thread for new users is permanently flooded by them. It's a big job for moderators, but they are ace here - no single bot gets through.

Thank you for the Acknowledgement, It is a tough job. Do not under any circumstances click their links, several links I have tested go to a virus ridden php page. So clicking their link is like playing Russian Roulette. Well I better get back to work, So i'll deploy all my anti-bot bots!
Maybe you can tell me Basil, where did that phrase "Russian Roulette" come from?

I believe this term takes it's origin from Tsar Russia, where army officers needed to prove their courage and do something that will put them in a life or death situation. Also, convicts were forced to play it around the same time period, as guards were making bets on their lives. The term as you used it refers to "do something dumb, but courageus, where one of the possible outcomes is a failure with a fairy high chance."
Shop administrator at Vardex, Russia.
(07-20-2017, 02:46 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(07-19-2017, 09:44 AM)Smok_King Wrote:  [quote='Vapeoholic' pid='120371' dateline='1500359019']
Active reliable users do not need to have there posts approved so far there are 6 of us .

Wonder who are the 6?
It's getting better now compare to yrs back.

not naming names but we know who we are lol 微笑

The 6 Joyetech army Colonel. Lol
Keeping us safe and strong from troops of yihi, sigelei, evolv, etc

My all time favourite device - eVic VT
(07-23-2017, 09:18 AM)Smok_King Wrote:  
(07-20-2017, 02:46 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(07-19-2017, 09:44 AM)Smok_King Wrote:  
(07-18-2017, 02:23 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Active reliable users do not need to have there posts approved so far there are 6 of us .

Wonder who are the 6?
It's getting better now compare to yrs back.

not naming names but we know who we are lol 微笑

Too Right LOL 大咧嘴
I try to mark every spam I see for mods. Together we can clean it for good!
Shop administrator at Vardex, Russia.