Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SPAM BOTS RUNNING WILD!!!
@gfdeputy2 Nice new addition you got there. Care to comment publicly (boo and hisses) or privately? I'm up to 5. Light leather Duo being my fave.
(10-10-2016, 11:28 PM)big_vape Wrote:  @gfdeputy2 Nice new addition you got there. Care to comment publicly (boo and hisses) or privately? I'm up to 5. Light leather Duo being my fave.

????
I really hate to keep bringing this up but it just seems to get worse & worse
Really getting tired of sifting & reporting 20+ spam posts every day. seems like the spammers are out posting the real members 10:1
(10-21-2016, 06:30 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  I really hate to keep bringing this up but it just seems to get worse & worse
Really getting tired of sifting & reporting 20+ spam posts every day. seems like the spammers are out posting the real members 10:1

And still. Joyetech hasn't really done anything to stop this. 转眼珠

I might come on here once a week now. Some of you might find that a good thing.  舌
(11-17-2016, 12:37 AM)big_vape Wrote:  
(10-21-2016, 06:30 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  I really hate to keep bringing this up but it just seems to get worse & worse

And still. Joyetech hasn't really done anything to stop this. 转眼珠

I might come on here once a week now. Some of you might find that a good thing.  舌

Lol seems there are only a couple regulars left here. I am here or on my vape Facebook page daily
how can there be more spam then ever on here losing members fast. there used to be so much actual discussions I couldn't keep up. Now I can't keep up with reporting spam more & more spam popping
Unfortunately I will be leaving the forum for a while I can not take sifting through all the spam anymore
I may check in once in a while
Kermit & crew Thank you
To all remember Vape Not Smoke!
Peter's gone, Axle's gone, I only got this cuz I'm subscribed. I think Cosmic's the last hold out.

We're going on just over 4 months with this carp.

See ya.

Cosmic, turn out the lights when you're done.
What is being done about the spam anyone want to reply? They even spammed the anti spam post. That should be a slap in the face to ya'll
I wish Joyetech would make it so only folks with a positive rating could post. That way when we see a spam post we can negative (-) rate it and that user would not be able to post again.
I also wish we older users threads would actually get approved, I posted new threads and they have not been approved. meanwhile the spam bots keep bumping old meaningless out of date threads.
Do something JT before this whole thing dies...

.jpg   Death10.jpg (Size: 1.56 KB / Downloads: 35)

Attached Files
.bmp   Death10.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 0)
____
Δ
Join us