Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Additional Update] Preheat with previous interface.
We heard your voice and we knew that you guys really like the previous interface.
Thus we're now adding the #Preheat function into the previous version for your option which includes:
eVic VTC Mini (V3.04), CUBOID (V3.04/V3.14), CUBOID Mini (V3.04), eGrip II (V4.04), eVic VTwo (V4.04), eVic VTwo Mini (V4.04) and eVic AIO (V4.04).

Download and try: http://www.joyetech.com/mvr-software/
夸奖 
Thankyou - perfect fix 微笑
Thanks Joyetech , glad you listen to us, I have upgraded both my Cuboids and later tonight on my eVic  微笑
Thank you !!!!! 微笑
Much Better. So Much Better.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
Really cool and thank you, but I'm leaving the new interface on my home device because it looks cool!
____
Δ
Join us
This is why you guys rock
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!
Not sure if it was intentional or just glitch but it seems like the TCR of the SS316 Setting has changed from 3.03 to either 3.04 or 5.04. Running the exact same coil, tank and liquid the performance in TC is not the same. It seems as thiough I have to increase the twmp by 40-50 degrees to get the same quality vape. It's the same on both of my VTC Minis and my Cuboid Mini.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(09-10-2016, 01:02 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  Not sure if it was intentional or just  glitch but it seems like the TCR of the SS316 Setting has changed from 3.03 to either 3.04 or 5.04. Running the exact same coil, tank and liquid the performance in TC is not the same. It seems as thiough I have to increase the twmp by 40-50 degrees to get the same quality vape. It's the same on both of my VTC Minis and my Cuboid Mini.
They may make small changes for each new updates to improve the accuracy. Hope you may understand.
Also, thank you guys.