Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New UI in 5.04 firmware...
... is ugly. At least I really don't like it. No way to get the old one except if I downgrade the firmware ? What will I lose then ? Thanks 大咧嘴
(09-07-2016, 09:44 PM)loah Wrote:  ... is ugly. At least I really don't like it. No way to get the old one except if I downgrade the firmware ? What will I lose then ? Thanks 大咧嘴

Yeah, I agree. They should have just added the Preheat function, and left the UI as it was before.
Now it looks stupid. 生气
[Image: banner.png?p=26_1_2014____30.4375__30.43...8B0_004487]
Joyetech, please Bring back the old UI!!
They released the Pre-Heat function with the old UI 3 weeks ago.

http://social.joyetech.com/showthread.php?tid=3077
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
The new UI is horrible, it looks stupid and the new font is tiny so I can't see anything.
Who's stupid idea was that?
It was perfect before, why did you ruin it???

Rather have a proper UI then pre-heat, so I'm going back to 3.04 till you fix it.
I totally agree. The old UI was great! The new UI is difficult to read and looks horrible. PLEASE bring back the old UI, at least as an option in the software!
I keep getting failures when trying to update firmware or add custom logo. Some kinda of parameter error for the firmware, and upload failed for logos, then my Cuboid is unresponsive until i can get the firmware to upgrade correctly. Win10 64-bit pro.