Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CUBOID MINI Lasted 3 days
鄙视 
After much research I decided that my first MOD would be the Cuboid Mini as it had everything I could ask for from an introductory kit. No need for removable batteries, compact, great looking and functionality UI with all the power I needed as a newbie to the Vape. I received it on 8/28, all my friends who mostly swear by SMOK and sigelei, were all greatly impressed by its, look, feel and flavor. To bad it lasted all of 3 days and stopped working yesterday. Using nothing but the parts that came in the kit, I now have shiny brick that wont turn on. No LED, no charge and no Fire. I joined the forum hoping somebody had some advice on how to fix it, however after I joined I now see i am not the first person to encounter this issue... any suggestions ??
I know it sucks when things like that happen. Did you try the reset button on the bottom? If that doesnt work take it back and get a refund or exchange. It is under warranty.

I have had mine for about 4-5 months. Never had an issue with it or any of my Joyetech Mods. Every manufacturer has defects though and unfortuately it appears you got one.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
Yea, I've tried everything. Love your Twain quote. The worst part is that I purchased the MOD to quit smoking, I am 5 days in unfortunately because the MOD broke after three, I am now stuck using a 7-11 e-cig. but at least it has proven reliable.
the cuboid mini is a latest product.thank you fro sharing this information.This is my first visiting of this site.thank you so much .I really enjoyable for this post.the cuboid mini has great functionalities thank you so much
(09-03-2016, 02:50 AM)NYCstudent Wrote:  Yea, I've tried everything. Love your Twain quote. The worst part is that I purchased the MOD to quit smoking, I am 5 days in unfortunately because the MOD broke after three, I am now stuck using a 7-11 e-cig. but at least it has proven reliable.

Did you contact Joyetech ? I'm sure they would replace the mod
(09-03-2016, 01:41 AM)NYCstudent Wrote:  After much research I decided that my first MOD would be the Cuboid Mini as it had everything I could ask for from an introductory kit. No need for removable batteries, compact, great looking and functionality UI with all the power I needed as a newbie to the Vape. I received it on 8/28, all my friends who mostly swear by SMOK and sigelei, were all greatly impressed by its, look, feel and flavor. To bad it lasted all of 3 days and stopped working yesterday. Using nothing but the parts that came in the kit, I now have shiny brick that wont turn on. No LED, no charge and no Fire. I joined the forum hoping somebody had some advice on how to fix it, however after I joined I now see i am not the first person to encounter this issue... any suggestions ??

Dear Friend, When did you buy? Could you please tell us your purchase date?
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.