Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
anyone received email yet
Just wondering if anyone has received an email in regards to their win or even a confirmation email of some sort for joining the site.
None so far. But have patience, they will eventually contact all winners.
hello, yes lets just be patient, so we are all winners so congrats to all. and dont forget to check your spam and other folders maybe theyll email us this week.
im so happy, i didnt know that i won nobody told me, just decided to try to reg and i found this contest section then i read my name, happy.
just hope n pray that therell be a Joyetech ejuice contest, wanna try their ejuices, cant find any of their juices in here.
I'm sure we will soon 微笑 excited and can't wait 微笑
They will contact you asking which prize you want Ego One or an Egrip (choose Colour).They willalso want your name, address, phone number, so dont worry i have won 2 Egrips off them before and got to choose as well .Congrats guys

Its not the winning that counts its the taking part, its just a bonus if you win. 舌 So congrats to every body that has took part and well done to the people who received the bonus.
(03-09-2015, 04:28 AM)lee091079 Wrote:  They will contact you asking which prize you want Ego One or an Egrip (choose Colour).They willalso want your name, address, phone number, so dont worry i have won 2 Egrips off them before and got to choose as well .Congrats guys

Its not the winning that counts its the taking part, its just a bonus if you win. 舌 So congrats to every body that has took part and well done to the people who received the bonus.

hi. you won two egrips, wow. is egrip a vv vw or just vw?
thanks.
I just received a message and I pick, drum roll while shouting

winner winner chicken dinner

ego one. I love them both, Thanks again Joyerech.
I received my email last night and picked.... eGrip 微笑
Sent form back quickly and can't wait for vape mail 微笑 so excited!
I chose eGrip and haven't been told they only have ego one ? Confused
(03-09-2015, 04:28 AM)lee091079 Wrote:  They will contact you asking which prize you want Ego One or an Egrip (choose Colour).They willalso want your name, address, phone number, so dont worry i have won 2 Egrips off them before and got to choose as well .Congrats guys

I forgot to mention the color, but sent a next mail later. However, there are all sorts of silica cases for the eGrip, so eventually I'll buy one. And an RBA base, definitely!

(03-10-2015, 10:40 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  change of plan was going for a egrip but have being told they only have the ego one's 微笑 Can't wait for Vape Mail  心

I haven't been told that. I hope I get what I chose - if chosing was an opportunity.