Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NEW UPDATES] Firmware V5.04 with Preheat and New Interface Launching
(09-07-2016, 02:21 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  
(09-03-2016, 05:00 AM)Axleofevil Wrote:  
(09-03-2016, 02:05 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  
(09-02-2016, 10:49 PM)MicroSur Wrote:  No preheat for TCR.
PreHeat is not necessary for Temp Control. The initial wattage is basically PreHeat in TC and TCR Modes.
SNIP...

If you are getting a noticeable On/Off then you have the max wattage too high. You are overshooting your temp far too quickly. The device is trying to regulate but the response is not quick enough so it takes 3-4 seconds to smooth out the response. It only needs to be high enough to warm up that coil. I would suggest lowering the max wattage a little and testing until you get a smooth well regulated vape.

I agree I have had success with reducing the effect by lowering the TCR and running my max power at 60w it's easier on the battery too but your also forgetting the other side of the coin where some vapers actually like it to come in cold and then heat up. Having preheat your only looking at it from an RTA standpoint where as you want to get your metal on deck up to temp faster. I would like to be able to set it up as a 2 stage hit for my all day tank allowing me to take shorter slower draws at a reduced heat ie a 2.5 seconds she rocks 45w and then jumps to 65w for a longer hit. Really I just like to play and tweak, Joyetech when they add a function they do make it very adjustable and versatile. I just wish they would catch up, I have seen several tweaks and features suggested here and it saddens me that they only implement them one at a time. These are features already available from competing manufacturers, instead they spend time on a fancy new look or a clock and a game.
As far as a new interface is concerned all I want is larger characters so I can impose more detailed fonts.
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!
(09-05-2016, 05:02 PM)Kermit Wrote:  Thank you so much for your kind suggestion.

Thank you for new firmware 4.04 This is a very good decision! Old screen design and new function preheating!
I have to agree with everyone on the new "simple display" it is so hard to read who designed it a 5 year old , it looks cheap, frankly I hate it. Joyetech this is the first time I have to say I am disappointed 嗯 WTF did you change it for. it is soo bad I rolled back to the old display version. I like the preheat feature, but the display problem has meant that I will have to fore go this feature or future up grade. would have been better not to have white circles with black letters, better to have just the white characters. Jotetech please fix in next firmware upgrade or give an option to have new style or traditional style to keep us all happy.

Update: happier now have moved to ver 4.04 have the preheat and old display. Jesus that new display SUCKS!
Really strange

---

online cc shop, cc fullz usa
buy cc fullz, buy cc full info
What is lacking in the firmware of the EVIC VTWO is to show in the display the percentage of the battery