Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bricked eVic VTwo mini
So I just bought an eVic VTwo mini today. I put in the battery and it was working fine, however I went to charge my device and the device shut down and will not turn back on. I tried opening the firmware updater, but even when following the instructions to remove the tank and battery and holding down the + button while plugging into the computer, nothing shows up. Is there anything else I can do to try and fix this? It is kind of upsetting considering I legitimately just got this device a few hours ago.
I'm really sorry to hear of your experience as I consider these devices to be among the best on the market. Personally I have never had any major issues with any of my Joyetech devices. But if I were you I would take it strait back to where I bought it. At the same time I highly recommend you buy a separate charger for your batteries.
EDIT: Also when at the vape shop I would tell them that the unit was DOA and NEVER DID WORK...
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!
(09-01-2016, 05:26 AM)sonicchief Wrote:  So I just bought an eVic VTwo mini today. I put in the battery and it was working fine, however I went to charge my device and the device shut down and will not turn back on. I tried opening the firmware updater, but even when following the instructions to remove the tank and battery and holding down the + button while plugging into the computer, nothing shows up. Is there anything else I can do to try and fix this? It is kind of upsetting considering I legitimately just got this device a few hours ago.

If the firmware editor is seeing the device I'd suggest changing the logo, I know in the past I have had the display go blank because i didn't click the final OK dialogue after changing the logo.
Hi, sorry to hear the news. Please take a short video and send it to service@joyetech.com. We'll try to figure out.
(09-01-2016, 05:26 AM)sonicchief Wrote:  So I just bought an eVic VTwo mini today. I put in the battery and it was working fine, however I went to charge my device and the device shut down and will not turn back on. I tried opening the firmware updater, but even when following the instructions to remove the tank and battery and holding down the + button while plugging into the computer, nothing shows up. Is there anything else I can do to try and fix this? It is kind of upsetting considering I legitimately just got this device a few hours ago.

Complete the same behavior was with mine, with the extensions that the RTC stopped working a day before (was displayed but didn't count onwards) and I never loaded the battery in the device. Turned it off in the evening and in the morning it was like stated above