Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How long have you been vaping?
smoked for about 30 years as of today I have been smoke free for 1 year and almost 2 months
I have also been Nic free for 2 months

I was a 30 year Marlboro red smoker and quit with my first ecig. I quit smoking on December 2010. So almost 7 years... Never felt better!!!
(10-24-2016, 03:10 AM)ricks Wrote:  I was a 30 year Marlboro red smoker and quit with my first ecig. I quit smoking on December 2010. So almost 7 years... Never felt better!!!

cheers
Lets see, the first time I tried vaping was about 4 years ago... Only thing I could get my hands on at the time was Cigalikes and CE4's I'll just say they left much to be desired... Gave up on vaping almost right away....

Started smoking so much it was taking me an hour in the morning just to clear my throat, decided to give vaping another shot and got the best I could afford at the time and a few months later I got the Evic VT...

March 1st 2015 was my first day of freedom from cigarettes and I haven't had one since...

I've come a long way since then, I'm a part of advocacy, I make my own juice (most of the time) I even test prototypes models for 2 major companies before they are even announced (not Joyetech though) I quite literally use products on the leading edge of innovation and some really cool stuff will be coming out in the next year... I've converted a lot of smokers since then, if I had more money I'd probably give a vape to every smoker I know but knowing now what I didn't when I first started that would be pretty expensive since I know too many smokers 悲伤

Who would have thought that little old me quitting smoking would lead to so many other lives being saved.
(10-24-2016, 05:26 PM)Ken Ka Wrote:  <clipped>

Congratulations, glad you made it!
after smoking 40(yes forty) years I got my first vape pen Jan.16,2014 and as of Jan. 19,2014 I have been completely smoke free!!! I never looked back!! 心 thats 3y,3m,2w,2d 23h and some odd minutes 舌 Sadly I started smoking at the age of 13!!! I was smoking 2 packs a day for at least 20 years 悲伤 omg 生气
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(05-07-2017, 10:22 AM)liz Wrote:  after smoking 40(yes forty) years I got my first vape pen Jan.16,2014 and as of Jan. 19,2014 I have been completely smoke free!!! I never looked back!!  心  thats 3y,3m,2w,2d 23h and some odd minutes  舌  Sadly I started smoking at the age of 13!!! I was smoking 2 packs a day for at least 20 years 悲伤  omg  生气
very nice Liz, keep up the good work