Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How long have you been vaping?
Alright, here's the thing.
We're gonna do a small survey here,
when did you start to vape? and how long have you been living without real cigarettes?

[Image: stay_vapez2.jpg]
photo by stay_vapez
I smoked 2 packs a day for over 10 years. Started vaping almost 3 years ago, 2 YEARS SMOKE FREE..
VAPE ON!!!!
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!
I somoked a pack a day for 30 years. Started using Blu e-cigs so that I could smoke in the car without it stinking. I smoked for another 2-3 months before deciding to quit the stinkies completely and get a real e-cig (Joyetech eGo Twist). That was 1 year ago last March.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
I started smoking when I was 11, I got caught swiping my dad's ciggs. I guess it was punishment he made my mom start buying me cartons. I quit for 10 years (I was 47) when my wife said she wanted something to relax her. I've been vaping for less than a year but don't see myself quitting any time soon.

Edit:
After further thought I actually was swiping ciggs when I was about 7 or 8, Back then it was normal to smoke. No one considered it was addictive and deadly. John Wayne did it so it must be good, John wayne died of cancer. My father died of heart problems many years ago, probably brought on by smoking. I smoked nearly 40 years! I quit for about 10 years. Started vaping an eGo-T about a year ago, now have acquired several mods about 5 months ago, and got everything I need to make my own juice about a month ago.

So I smoked 40 years, quit 10, vaped almost 1 year, and now I'm really enjoying it.
I started smoking at age 21. I was an exact pack a day (I'd start coughing alot at even 1 cigarette more) till age 54. I successfully quit 3 times cold turkey for 6 months each time, not even a puff or a cigarette. Each 6 month stint ended with a highly stressful event. I quit October 21 last year and will never smoke again.
(08-29-2016, 09:34 PM)Axleofevil Wrote:  I smoked 2 packs a day for over 10 years.  Started vaping almost 3 years ago, 2 YEARS SMOKE FREE..
VAPE ON!!!!
lol, that's great. #vape on
Six years of vaping and smoke free... soon, very soon (september 11). Same for my wife! 大咧嘴
微笑 Stinky free since Sep 11, 2010 微笑
It's in my signature (below) 微笑
[Image: banner.png?p=26_1_2014____30.4375__30.43...8B0_004487]
[Image: banner.png?p=4_2_2011____1__1_0_757575_0818C4]

^ That was easy !

Started vaping & quit smoking that same day, with a Joyetech eGo-T type A 眨眼
i smoked alot and started with the evic vt and quid smoking immediatly. now i bought the cuboid as a second mod. i vape now 3 months and still not smoking yet
cuboid and evic vt mod