Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When you vape, what are you thinking about?
Topic: When you vape,
what are you thinking about?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2175]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-24-2016, 10:34 AM)Kermit Wrote:  When you vape, what are you thinking about?

I think about the flavor, and the feeling of the effect of the nicotine.
I usually stress out when i vape, so all struggels during the day dissapear when i vape, almost in a state of no thoughts. thanks to vaping im free
(08-24-2016, 07:14 PM)zeroconduit Wrote:  I usually stress out when i vape, so all struggels during the day dissapear when i vape, almost in a state of no thoughts. thanks to vaping im free
That's totally relaxing. 微笑
(08-24-2016, 11:04 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(08-24-2016, 10:34 AM)Kermit Wrote:  When you vape, what are you thinking about?

I think about the flavor, and the feeling of the effect of the nicotine.
cool 大咧嘴
I also think about how dangerous it is to vape and drive, because if I forget to roll the window down I can't see through the huge cloud!
I don't really think about anything in particular. Vaping is just seconed nature to me now.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(08-26-2016, 05:14 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  I also think about how dangerous it is to vape and drive, because if I forget to roll the window down I can't see through the huge cloud!
Haha, then be careful when drive.
I can't vape because the stupid game is on. How do I get out?
(08-27-2016, 11:24 PM)Nepovtorimi Wrote:  I can't vape because the stupid game is on. How do I get out?

press and hold fire and right regulatory button at the same time for a bit to exit.