Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CUBOID 150W Display Charge Error
I have an issue with my CUBOID 150W that looks common "Charge Error"
When connected from PC to CUBOID using Micro USB Charge Error

Device will not power on with different batteries, I have upgraded / downgraded the firmware.

Feels warm with micro USB connected and NO batteries in the device, displays Charge Error.

The device is DOA
CUBOID 150W
Purchase Date 7/4/2016

Any help would be most appreciated.....
Email your issue to service@joyetech.com for assistance include photos if possible, best bet is to return it to the vendor where you bought it. Joyetech will help you although they are not the fastest.
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!
@zaphod
Please contact with service@joyetech.com for after-sales service. Axleofevil had the right suggestion, please do the both contacts if available.
You can send me PM at any time when you have questions again.
Thank you for the info,
I tried the store where I made the purchased and they said it has scratches on the bottom and said contact Joyetech.

I have an email out to service@joyetech.com, how long do they normally take to reply?
Any idea?

Really like my CUBOID with the Artic Tank, missing it already and it has only been a couple of days.
Maybe a week, two tops before you get a reply. Maybe another couple weeks to receive a replacement.
Personally I have never had a SERIOUS issue with ANY of my joyetech products, so I'm speaking from what I know of other peoples experiences here.
EDIT: Be sure you include photos of your error should speed things up a bit.
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!