Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tron-S / Tron-T Problems
Hi,

I have several Tron-S / Tron-T tanks in use and with all of them I have the same issue:

After filling in 50/50 PG/VG liquid (I tried various filling levels, just a bit, half, full etc.) I can vape perfectly well for about 10 puffs or so using the CL-Ni at 220-270C - afterwards I get dry burns.

It seems as there is not enough liquid passed through the atomizer.

When I unscrew the tank and open the tube like you would do for a refill, it works fine again for a few drags.

When I open the tank by a few turns while still mounted on the box, you can see small bubbles rising and after closing the dry-burns are gone but now there is too much liquid in the tube.

Trying to vary the airflow in various settings from closed to fully opened also did not bring any improvements.

I am really frustrated by this and close to trash them all.

Anyone any ideas/suggestions before I do so ?
did you change differnt brand/flavor eliquid for another try?
It's nothing abnormal form your description about tank, even coil head aspects.
E-liquid with VG content more than 50 % will not work well with the coil heads made for Tron S and T, eGo One tanks V1 and V2. Basically all CL and CLR coil heads are not made for high VG e-liquids.

To my personal opinion, NI 0.2 ohm coil heads do not work well in these tanks either. They get hot and tend to burn the cotton. These tanks perform very very well with 0.5 - 1 ohm and MTL.

Now someone will come and tell me he's vaping 90 % VG with 0.2 ohm one a Tron since 100 years 微笑
Just tried it with CL 0.5 and CL 1.0 heads - no issues and works as it should !

Seems the TRON tanks are simply not able to deal with CL-Ni 0.2 Coils

Anyone tried CL-TI 0.4 ?
Good but don't vape too high.

Try the CL-R heads. Even if you don't like building coils, you can change the cotton in seconds and get a fresh vape.
(08-14-2016, 02:28 PM)FrankBKK Wrote:  Hi,

I have several Tron-S / Tron-T tanks in use and with all of them I have the same issue:

After filling in 50/50 PG/VG liquid (I tried various filling levels, just a bit, half, full etc.) I can vape perfectly well for about 10 puffs or so using the CL-Ni at 220-270C  - afterwards I get dry burns.  

It seems as there is not enough liquid passed through the atomizer.

When I unscrew the tank and open the tube like you would do for a refill, it works fine again for a few drags.

When I open the tank by a few turns while still mounted on the box, you can see small bubbles rising and after closing the dry-burns are gone but now there is too much liquid in the tube.

Trying to vary the airflow in various settings from closed to fully opened also did not bring any improvements.

I am really frustrated by this and close to trash them all.

Anyone any ideas/suggestions before I do so ?

pre soak or prime the coil before use, this allows the juice to wick properly to the coil.
go slow on the first 10 min or so of use to allow the coils to start wicking properly, so just take a puff every 15 seconds and keep them short puffs.
once u know the liquid is getting into the coil and the coil is wicking you can use it without getting dry hits.
____
Δ
Join us
I always hit "Show unread posts since last visit" so I would never have noticed it because after it is locked it of course doesn't turn up in that category anymore.