Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Network error?
Hi there I've been trying to use the android app to put pictures and music on my ocular but it doesn't work ( can't get into app ) just says network error when I try to sigh up 悲伤 what am I doing wrong. Its the only reason I bought one 嗯
(09-18-2018, 10:10 AM)evilscag Wrote:  Hi there I've been trying to use the android app to put pictures and music on my ocular but it doesn't work ( can't get into app ) just says network error when I try to sigh up  悲伤  what am I doing wrong. Its the only reason I bought one  嗯

Hi!

This thread HERE has some people saying that they had the same problem last year, seemed that the server was down. So over what period have you been trying to do this?

I don't have an Ocular but maybe someone else has and can comment. If not I recommend that you contact Joyetech support directly HERE or if in the USA try service@joyetech.us
Just tried then. same thing just network error . But I've been trying for weeks 悲伤 also are joyetech still supporting the ocular as the link for support doesn't seem to have it ?
(09-19-2018, 08:44 AM)evilscag Wrote:  Just tried then. same thing just network error . But I've been trying for weeks  悲伤 also are joyetech still supporting the ocular as the link for support doesn't seem to have it ?

I see, that's not good. Where did you buy it? Which country are you in? If in USA use the email addy I posted, I see that that support page is a bit strange and out of date!

I don't know about support for that model, only the official support people can advise about that - so they should be your next port of call.

The main support addy is service@joyetech.com

Let us know the result, it adds to the database of info here.
Not in the usa. Don't matter where I bought it as the device is working fine even pairs with android. Its the app that don't work because to use it you first need to sign in or sign up ( network error ). I don't even care that it contains malicious code or that it was banned from the play store. This all seems very unprofessional and I don't see anything changing so I give up 悲伤 thanks anyway
(09-20-2018, 09:48 PM)evilscag Wrote:  Not in the usa. Don't matter where I bought it as the device is working fine even pairs with android. Its the app that don't work because to use it you first need to sign in or sign up ( network error ). I don't even care that it contains malicious code or that it was banned from the play store. This all seems very unprofessional and I don't see anything changing so I give up  悲伤  thanks anyway

You're giving up too soon, you should contact Joyetech using the international email address in my previous reply. That's where your support is even for Australia where you seem to be.