Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coughing
问题 
Hey guys,
I have a weird thing going on: I cough A LOT in the morning as soon as I begin to take a few hits from my vape. But, once I get going, I hardly, if at all, cough. Is it because my body is still not used to vapor? That'd be strange, because I've been vaping for a month or so now. It's not like I use an exotic (or stupid) inhale technique. It just takes a few hits before I'm "warmed up" for some reason. I really hate coughing, it's annoying. What can I do to prevent this, or do I have to just vape longer?
~~~Jamey Cat
Current build: eVic-VTC mini (white) running CFW with "blocky" font for easier reading with Uwell Crown tank and original eGo tank's tip
[Image: IMG_20160806_110659.jpg]
Many vapers experience this, to varying degree.

Start with a lower wattage and / or if you vape in TC slightly lower temperature in the morning.

You could even setup a 2. tank with a coil which has a higher ohm value than your daily vape as the morning vape.
What is your Nic level? What is the PG/VG ratio of your liquid?
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
I also start at a lower power in the mornings. But I feel it's mostly where Louie was heading higher NIC and PG levels also cause coughing. Personally I find NI coils make me cough as well so I use only stainless steel.
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!
(08-11-2016, 09:52 PM)Catruya Wrote:  Hey guys,
I have a weird thing going on: I cough A LOT in the morning as soon as I begin to take a few hits from my vape. But, once I get going, I hardly, if at all, cough. Is it because my body is still not used to vapor? That'd be strange, because I've been vaping for a month or so now. It's not like I use an exotic (or stupid) inhale technique. It just takes a few hits before I'm "warmed up" for some reason. I really hate coughing, it's annoying. What can I do to prevent this, or do I have to just vape longer?

I start at a lower power level in the morning too, but what your experiencing is your body cleansing itself from the toxins and tar from smoking, just don't smoke and it will go away in time.
(08-12-2016, 07:21 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(08-11-2016, 09:52 PM)Catruya Wrote:  Hey guys,

I start at a lower power level in the morning too, but what your experiencing is your body cleansing itself from the toxins and tar from smoking, just don't smoke and it will go away in time.

I'm definitely coughing cuz I put 6mg of nicotine in it. The guy at the store gave me low (1mg) and high PG or something and damn, big as hell clouds AND no coughing! 大咧嘴
~~~Jamey Cat
Current build: eVic-VTC mini (white) running CFW with "blocky" font for easier reading with Uwell Crown tank and original eGo tank's tip
[Image: IMG_20160806_110659.jpg]
That's what I thought 6mg is HIGH for sub-ohm and VG is the one you meant I'm sure. But with the super efficient delivery of sub ohm tanks I really see no need for NIC levels higher than 3mg. PG is the component that provides the throat hit some vapors enjoy.
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!