Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimo RBA Screws
Can someone please tell me the size of the hex grub screws on the Ultimo RBA (in this format: m2x3mm) or where to get more?? Standard size grub screws for most RTA/RBA is m2.5x3mm (griffin, aromamizer, cleito rta, ijoy tornado, etc...). The grub screws on the Ultimo RBA are super small, way smaller than the norm. Thank you!

PS: Ive contacted eleaf and joyetech customer service through email, and neither could answer my question...their responses were broken English with no idea what i needed, saying to contact the vendor.
(08-10-2016, 03:56 PM)kdub916 Wrote:  Can someone please tell me the size of the hex grub screws on the Ultimo RBA (in this format: m2x3mm) or where to get more?? Standard size grub screws for most RTA/RBA is m2.5x3mm (griffin, aromamizer, cleito rta, ijoy tornado, etc...). The grub screws on the Ultimo RBA are super small, way smaller than the norm. Thank you!

PS: Ive contacted eleaf and joyetech customer service through email, and neither could answer my question...their responses were broken English with no idea what i needed, saying to contact the vendor.

I don't but you can try sending an email to support@joyetech.com and cc kermit.li@joyetech.com they do speak english, just maybe not perfect. it may help to show pictures with the screw circled so they know what you need. They may not offer them presently, but may in the future if you request them.
____
Δ
Join us