Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any experiences with Monitor Standsa
Hey guys I am currently looking for a dual monitor stand. I found this dual monitor stand guide but the dual monitor stands are really expensive and I could really use something reliable and sturdy. Which monitor stands do you guys use? any suggestions?

Some serious answers please this is not some ad thread. I just need suggestions.
(08-10-2016, 12:51 AM)vexet Wrote:  Hey guys I am currently looking for a dual monitor stand. I found this dual monitor stand guide but the dual monitor stands are really expensive and I could really use something reliable and sturdy. Which monitor stands do you guys use? any suggestions?

Some serious answers please this is not some ad thread. I just need suggestions.

We don't really discuss monitor stands, just Joyetech vape gear.
I would go to Amazon and just check for the best reviewed models in your price range.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
Tomatoes work great. By the time the legs mash thrugh the tomatoes it's lunch time, and the stem is much easier to remove
OK we might discuss off topic questions such as monitor stands, so I withdraw my post. I just use the stand that's built onto the bottom of my monitor and set the monitors side by side. You can save a lot of unneeded expense that way and it works great.