Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your favorite e juice flavor?
my favorites are the aroma from Vampire Vape called ''Heisenberg'' and the aroma ''Red Astair'' from Tjuice. i put them in my diy base liquid. with a 70vg/30pg 3mg nic
Allso the capella vanilla custard is a favorit of mine
cuboid and evic vt mod
although I DIY & have many flavors I like. there are two commercial flavors that are currently on the top of my list
one is Liquid State vapors: Passion Punch - Hawaii
the other is Phil Busardos "B" Peach/Watermelon

(10-21-2016, 05:31 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  although I DIY & have many flavors I like. there are two commercial flavors that are currently on the top of my list
one is Liquid State vapors: Passion Punch - Hawaii
the other is Phil Busardos "B" Peach/Watermelon

I DIY too! So also part of the reason for this poll was to find the most desirable flavor for me to mix. For some reason my wife hates the smell of watermelon, but that one sounds good to me. You in ELR?
what is ELR?
I mostly make fruit flavors & I like simple not into complex flavors
I may mix 2-3 different fruit flavors but thats it my favorite for my DIY is a peach Mango

(10-21-2016, 06:06 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  what is ELR?
I may mix 2-3 different fruit flavors but thats it my favorite for my DIY is a peach Mango

ELR= http://e-liquid-recipes.com/
Your doing exactly like me, simple fruit flavors, and because i'm new to mixing my mixes are simple. They are getting more complex now I make a good Island punch and blueberry cheesecake I might release them to public.
(10-21-2016, 06:11 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(10-21-2016, 06:06 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  what is ELR?

ELR= http://e-liquid-recipes.com/
Your doing exactly like me, simple fruit flavors, and because i'm new to mixing my mixes are simple. They are getting more complex now I make a good Island punch and blueberry cheesecake I might release them to public.

no I use the E-Liquid calculator app been diy-ing since last November. I personally don't like the more complex flavors guess I am just a simple man I have a hard time tasting multiple flavors at the same time might be due to smoking for 30 years

I have tried a few flavours, but now I only vape cinnamon.
(05-24-2017, 02:33 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(05-21-2017, 01:43 PM)Ludomand Wrote:  I have tried a few flavours, but now I only vape cinnamon.

never tried a cinnamon vape dont really like it to eat so prob would not vape it lol

I have not vaped cinnamon in a long time it can be a tank killer I do vape black licorice flavor alot lol