Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your favorite e juice flavor?
I started vaping 50pg/50vg Grape Candy my local vape shop makes, and my wife uses exclusively Cowboy Tobacco Blend also 50/50.
Just curious, What you vaping?
My all day vape is MAX VG Real Cig made by a local vape shop. I have about 10 other flavors all MAX VG that I use on my drippers mostly pastries, candies and a couple custards. Very soon I will be making the leap to DIY juice actually I will be following your suggestion and ordering from Perfumer's Apprentice as they will ship to Canada.
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!
My ADV is a DIY Clone of Vapetasia's Killer Kustard. It's a Max VG blend @ 3mg. I make up a batch of 500 ml at a time.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
In summer when it's hot, it's a mix lime, ecto kooler and menthol.

Until a few months ago I made lots of mixes. Now I mostly vape FW Coconut (I bought 150ml of concentrate) or Coconut Cream Pie.

It seems like after 3 years of vaping cleaner flavours are more appealing. I've always liked coconut and fruit flavours taste bad (weird chemical taste).
(08-09-2016, 12:02 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  My ADV is a DIY Clone of Vapetasia's Killer Kustard. It's a Max VG blend @ 3mg. I make up a batch of 500 ml at a time.

sounds good, Is it diacetyl free?
(08-09-2016, 08:19 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(08-09-2016, 12:02 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  My ADV is a DIY Clone of Vapetasia's Killer Kustard. It's a Max VG blend @ 3mg. I make up a batch of 500 ml at a time.

sounds good, Is it diacetyl free?

Yes. It does have a small amount of TFA Vanilla Custard witch contains Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl but it's a very small amount. You could eliminate it and increase the CAP Vanilla Custard v2 to 7%. I just like the spice notes of the TPA a little more.

Here is the recipe.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/771445/Cut+Throat+Custard+%2528Killer+Kustard+Clone%2529
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(08-09-2016, 11:46 PM)louiesquared Wrote:  <clip>
Here is the recipe.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/771445/Cut+Throat+Custard+%2528Killer+Kustard+Clone%2529

Good job, sounds like it should be good, I gave it 5 stars so someone might take interest. no one comments on that site unless a friend of theirs posts a recipe, then they rave how good it is. most everything I tried their tasted quite bland to me.
(08-10-2016, 02:08 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
Here is the recipe.

Good job, sounds like it should be good, I gave it 5 stars so someone might take interest. no one comments on that site unless a friend of theirs posts a recipe, then they rave how good it is. most everything I tried their tasted quite bland to me.

Thanks. I agree. The only recipes that I have found to be good are the ones with 25-30 reviews.
(08-10-2016, 03:26 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  
(08-10-2016, 02:08 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
Here is the recipe.

Thanks. I agree. The only recipes that I have found to be good are the ones with 25-30 reviews.

Unfortunately even those with so many reviews taste bland to me, I believe the ones with many reviews are faked reviews by their forum online friends. Also the start % for all the flavors are way low when I try them, or when I research the flavors on REDDIT
V-Juice Blues Brothers for me, tastes just like a blueberry muffin