Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eGo AIO Popping/spitting/crackling
I just bought the eGo AIO last week via Vapes.com, and just got it in the mail yesterday. This is my first vaping mod, and even after I followed the directions and the youtube video tutorials, it makes this horrible crackling/gurgling/popping sound and spits at me. I don't know what to do to fix this, or if this is troubling in nature. It scares me a bit to put something that may spit hot juice at me on my lips, and I don't like the loudness of the pops it makes. I have checked to make sure that everything is screwed in right, and if it helps the juice that came with it is 70pg/30vg, 6mg of nicotine.

Any advice on what I can do or if I should just return it. Please and thank you. Sorry I'm a newbie at this, trying to quit smoking.
(08-07-2016, 12:52 AM)trixxigrl26 Wrote:  I just bought the eGo AIO last week via Vapes.com, and just got it in the mail yesterday. This is my first vaping mod, and even after I followed the directions and the youtube video tutorials, it makes this horrible crackling/gurgling/popping sound and spits at me. I don't know what to do to fix this, or if this is troubling in nature. It scares me a bit to put something that may spit hot juice at me on my lips, and I don't like the loudness of the pops it makes. I have checked to make sure that everything is screwed in right, and if it helps the juice that came with it is 70pg/30vg, 6mg of nicotine.

Any advice on what I can do or if I should just return it. Please and thank you. Sorry I'm a newbie at this, trying to quit smoking.

Everyone has their own technique to control this. The coils get extra juice as you fill the tank and replace the cap. Its different but the same on all tanks I have tried. my solution works for me and can be found by following this link http://social.joyetech.com/showthread.php?tid=2983&pid=13324#pid13324
____
Δ
Join us
Trixxi, it's an issue related to the cup design of the tank. It's advantage is it does not leak, which other tanks do, some more or some less. It's disadvantage is the moment when you screw the top cap back there is a slight moment of overpressure created which squeezes excess e-liquid into the coil head.
Screw the to cap back slowly only. Take 2 or 3 cold draws. Shake the device downwards with a tissue on top. Or just ignore and vape it out, it should diminish after 3 - 5 draws.
How do I get to the last read post in a topic or perhaps that should be the oldest unread post like I was able to in the old format?
I've had my eGO AIO for 6 days and had the same issue when I over primed the coil. Pull the mouthpiece tip out and use a cotton swab to remove the excess e-liquid from the bowl. It goes back to vaping without gurgling, popping or spitting at me.