Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eVic Basic with CUBIS Pro Mini Launching News
Dear all,

We’re glad to introduce you the new eVic Basic with CUBIS Pro Mini atomizer from Joyetech.

CUBIS Pro Mini atomizer perfectly fits the eVic Basic, having Firmware V4.02 supporting Custom Logo and RTC (Real Time Clock) display with clock screen protection. E-juice filling can be easily achieved by simply removing the top cap and injecting into the side holes. The innovative CUBIS Pro Mini with leak resistant cup design allows you to enjoy the best vaping experience ever.

Click to learn more about the eVic Basic with CUBIS Pro Mini.

Joyetech Group
July 30, 2016

[Image: evicbasicposter1.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Looks nice. Kind of like a shorter Cuboid Mini.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.” - Mark Twain
Very nice I love how small you guys made it, and 40w is lots for most people.
I don't know how much I would like the flippers on the bottom though.
I have noticed Joyetech pushing smaller, lower powered devices lately.
I hope you haven't forgotten about the rest of us.
I am kinda getting excited to see what compact HIGH powered device you'll come out with next.
It's been a while since the cuboid.
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!
Все утро разглядывал материалы инет, и неожиданно к своему восторгу заметил четкий сайт. Вот: бетон м200 . Для моих близких данный ресурс произвел незабываемое впечатление. Всего доброго!
Минут пять серфил содержимое сети интернет, неожиданно к своему восторгу открыл полезный вебсайт. Смотрите: плиты перекрытия . Для моих близких этот сайт произвел незабываемое впечатление. Всем пока!
Накануне осматривал контент инет, вдруг к своему удивлению открыл прелестный сайт. Смотрите: цемент м500 цена . Для меня вышеуказанный сайт оказался очень привлекательным. Удачи!
Целый день просматривал содержание инета, и неожиданно к своему удивлению обнаружил крутой ресурс. Гляньте: кольца бетонные . Для меня этот вебсайт оказался довольно неплохим. Всем пока!
Позавчера наблюдал контент инета, и неожиданно к своему удивлению увидел нужный вебсайт. А вот и он: купить кованые изделия . Для меня данный ресурс показался очень нужным. Всем пока!
Сегодня днем смотрел содержимое инет, вдруг к своему восторгу обнаружил прекрасный веб-сайт. Я про него: кирпич в киеве . Для моих близких вышеуказанный веб-сайт произвел незабываемое впечатление. Успехов всем!
Накануне пересматривал данные интернет, неожиданно к своему восторгу заметил прекрасный сайт. Это он: кованые ограждения . Для нас данный сайт произвел радостное впечатление. Всего наилучшего!